What NOW

NICKI POV

When I seen Chris , I start to shake . He shut the door and then look at me and drake . I turn and drake was full of  angry . I could tell , because he got really red . Chris look at my stomach and got really angry .

Chris:" Wayne What they doing here?" He said with his tone was really deep .

Lil Wayne:" They the new Members I was talking about ....do you know them". He said in a whisper and confused look.

Chris:" yeah , I'm going in my room ". He said while walking so fast and left .

Lil Wayne :" Ok You must know him ". He said with a weird look and drake nod .

Lil Wayne:" ok let me show you to your room come on ". He said while walking and we follow .

Drake:" Thank Wayne". He said while we went in our room .

Lil Wayne:" No problem....oh and if yall want to come down and eat dinner with us ..yall can". He offered and we nodded and smile .

We shut our door . I sit on the bed and my stomach was hurting so bad . Drake seen me .

Drake:" whats wrong baby ?" He said while sitting next to me .

Nicki:"My stomach hurts ".  I said while holding my stomach .

Drake:" Lol the baby might trying to grow ". He chuckle and smile .

Nicki:" That not funny ". I said smiling and laughing . 

Nicki:" Ok I'm going to call ". I said while taking out my phone (skip call ) .

Drake:" What the doctor say ?" He said curious .

Nicki:" She said this natural and she said get some pills that will help it  to stop hurting ". I said while looking at drake .

Drake:" Ok we'll go in the morning ". He said while looking at his phone .

Nicki:" ok I'm about to take a bath ". I said while getting a towel .

Drake:" Do you need some company lol?" He said so sexy in a deep voice . 

Nicki:" LOL I guess so ". I said while going in the bathroom and drake follow me .

We both took off our clothes and went in the tub and both took a bath . After 20 minutes of taking a bath . We decide to go down and eat . we both walk down and seen almost 15 people up in here . I seen where the girls sit and boy sit . I went over where the girls sit (all of the girls is not in  young money ) . I seen Chris looking at me surprise , because i had on a dress that show my back and my chest . Anyways ,  I sat by a girl with red hair and she like Chris , because she was looking at him . 

Girls:" Hey ".

Nicki:" Hi ". I said soft .,

Rihanna:" So you having a baby with Drake " She said smiling .

Nicki:" Yes ".I said with a smile back .

CeCe:"For real ".

Nene:" I didn't know that?"

Nicki:"How could you tell ".I said looking at rihanna .

Rihanna:" I  can see that baby bump ". SHe said while laughing and i laugh too .

After eating we went in our rooms . Me and the girls got alone  alone well and now they are my best friends . I went in my room and lay down this been a long day . drake was in the bath room . My phone ring and I answer it .it was my mom .

PHONE

Nicki~hello mom

Mom~ hey Nika how you doing

Nicki~ fine couldn't be even better

Mom~ who the guy ?

Nicki~ mom what guy

Mom~ NIKA

Nicki~ ok ok His name is Aubrey Drake graham , He my soon to be husband and I'm pregnant .

Mom~that great  Nika where are .

Nicki~ I moved mom to L.A.

Mom~ Why

Nicki~ mom I have to go I will tell you later bye I love you

Mom~ bye I love you too

PHONE END

After I went to sleep without drake , being in the room , because I was tired .