Months from Now

Nicki Pov

Its been a 5 weeks since I been rape and drake was gone . I really hate this Chris is acting like the baby father . I don't want Ton Ton to get attach to him . He just left . I with the baby she crying . I can't pick her up , because I'm chain the the bed . I try to help her by speaking but she scream louder and chris tapes my mouth. She then went up really loud where I think everbody could hear her . I heard a knock .  I couldn't of speak because chris tape my mouth .

DRAKE POV

I just came from the hospital and I remembered what happen . I'm really anrgy and I'm gonna get chris for everything . When I got to the mansion . I seen everyone on the couch except nicki . Everbody seem surprise that I woke up and  they was telling me about nicki .

Lil Wayne~ Hey I'm really gald you woke up , because Nicki is a train wreck

Drake~What?

Tyga~ She been in her room for 5 weeks with the baby .

Drake~ WHAT

Cory~YEAH I been hearing scream and loud crying

Drake~ Why yall didn't check on her

Rihanna~Because every time we try she said leave me alone or i'm ok

Lil wayne~ T-

Wayne was cut of by some screaming . I run up and knock on the door , but no one answer . I did it plenty of times until I just said F!ck this and break down the door . I seen Nicki with no clothes on , tape on her mouth , her hand is chain the the bed, and ton ton crying her eyes out. I rush and untied nicki . I pick up ton ton and she stop crying .

Drake~Hey Nicki What happen

Nicki~..........

Drake~NICKI

WILL SHE TELL DRAKE??