COURT

NICKI POV

I got 1 hour of sleep , because I couldn't get no sleep without drake . I feel like I gonna throw up . The baby is still sleep . She been crying too . Today we going to court . It was morning , I just finish my hygienes .The baby was up now  . She remind me of drake , because drake wake up late . I put on a shirt for her .  Its said " Daddy's Girl " . Drake pick it out . Then I put her a skit on and some pink socks . I just had a pink shirt on and some blue skinny jean .I didn't really feel like dressing up . I then got the stroller from the closet and the baby bag from the bed . I put  Ton Ton in the stroller . I got the bottle from last night , because last night I put milk in it . I gave it to Ton Ton . She couldn't see put she can feel . So I just help her grab it . Then I Grab my phone and the baby bag and walk down stairs with the stroller . When I got there . I seen the crew sitting at the table talking . I look at my phone and it was 6:30 . It was time to go .

Lil Wayne:" Hey nic you ready to go ". He asked while looking at me .

Nicki:" Yes ... but how we gonna go ". I asked unsure .

DJ Khaled:" We got the YMCMB limo ". He said while walking up .

Nicki:" Oh ....when we are going ". I asked while picking up Ton Ton and hold the bottle for her .

Tyga:" We can go now if you want  ".  He said while holding the keys .

Nicki:" Yeah I'm ready to go ".  I said while getting up with Ton Ton .

Lil  Wayne :"  ok lets go ". He said which made everybody get up .

We all got in the limo . I hold Ton Ton and The limo driver drive the car .

AT COURT

We was at the court for a hour , because we was waiting for the judge . | was sitting by drake . He was handcuff , but when he seen ton ton he pick her up and kiss her all over her . Chris was on the other side . The judge was finally came . He sat in the chair

Judge:" *Bang bang * Case of Aubrey Drake Graham and Christopher Maurice brown ". He Said loud and clearly .

Judge:" Mr. Jackson I'm gonna let you speak your side of the story " . He told  to Chris lawyer .

(A/N: Chris lawyer ~ Mr. Jackson .........Drake lawyer~Mr. Carson )

Mr. Jackson :" well I'm gonna ask my client to come on the stage ". He asked and Chris walk up there with help and sat down .

Mr. Jackson :" Ok Mr. Brown What Happen first ". He asked while walking back and forward .

Chris:" Well It First start when I was with Ms. Maraj . I love her and never lied to her . One day she came home drunk and smell like weed . She was pregnant while she did this . Then the baby died because of her drinking problem and smoking problem. Then me and her broke up . She moved on with Mr. Graham . She now have a kid and she in young money like me . She trying to get me back by trying to break up with drake , but he keep on making her stay . " He said through the mic .

Judge:" Ms. Maraj Is that true ." He asked looking at me serious .

Nicki:" No Sir ". I said loud .

Judge:" Ms. Maraj come up and tell you side of the story  ". He said with a confused look while I came .

Nicki:"  This what happen . One day I came home and I seen him with another woman . so I let him and then I met someone else that love me really . Then I forgot to tell him I was pregnant . We was in a diner . Then he came in and try to stab Mr. Graham , but I stand in front of him . Then The baby died , because he stab my stomach . Then I  was having a another baby with drake and now chris want me back ." I said with a mad look at Chris and start to cry  .

Judge:" Ok I heard enough ...This case go to ".