REALLY

DRAKE POV

When I open the door I seen that N**** . Nicki said his name was Chris . Now what he want .

Chris:"Can I see Nicki ". He said with a sad and mad look mix together .

Drake:" How you know where I live ?" I asked with a mad look .

Chris:"I follow your car ...now can I see her ". He said trying to push me out the way .

Nicki:"DRAKE WHO AT THE DOOR ?" she said saying it in pain .

I just let him in .

Nicki:" CHRIS ". she shouted out loud .while she yell I close the door.

Chris:" Sorry for what I did ". He said  with a sad look .

Chris:"I didn't to mean hurt you ...I just was mad ". He said while trying ..

Nicki:" I have something to tell you ". I said with a sad look .

Chris:"What is it ". He said while sitting down next to me .

Nicki:"Um I was pregnant when you stabbed me in my stomach today and now she d..d...dead ".She said while crying at the end .

Chris:"WHAT ". He said with pain in his eyes .

Chris:" I'm sorry nic ". He said with a tear .

Nicki:" Can you leave now ". She said with a quiet voice .

Chris:" come on ni-". He said but he got cut off .

Nicki:"No .....please leave ". She said like her voice was about to yelled.

He got up and  left . I seen the sorrow in her eyes .

NICKI POV

I cry so hard and Drake came over there were i was . Then comfort me with a big hug . I just went to his chest and cry my eyes out  .Then He  pick me up and carry me to his bedroom . Then he lay me down in his bed . Then he to me off his shirt and I seen his 6 pac .Which made me look . Then he lay down in the bed next to me with out a shirt . Then wrap his arm around my waist and then went sleep . I felt safe and warm in his arm . Its like I can't  explain the Feeling .