IS I"M PREGNANT

NICKI POV 

When Chris said that . I look at him weird .

Nick:" WHAT I"M NOT PREGNANT ". I look at him mad .

Chris:" DID YOU F*** HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " He said with a surprise look .

Nicki:" Chris - " . I said before the open and it was drake .

Drake:" Nicki what is yo- ". He said before he seen Chris and look coldly .

Drake:" What he doing here ? " He said while still looking at him .

Chris:" YOU BROUGHT THIS N**** !!" He said while walking close to me .

Drake:" listen I'm not here to fight your A** ". He said loud .

Chris:" Man you better SHUT THE F**K UP ". He said while pulling out a gun .

Drake:" MAN I KNEW SH*T ". He said while pulling out his gun .

Nicki:"PLEASE PUT THE GUN DOWN DRAKE ". I said with a really hurtful pain and while I hold my stomach in pain .

Then Chris look at me and put his gun down . Then drake put his gun down too . Drake run there by me . He pick me up and about to walk out the room . Until Chris try to shoot him  in the back  . But he miss . Drake run down stairs and then went out the house to the car . He put me in the car . Then went in the car and drove off . When Chris seen us drive he try to catch up and shoot drake . But we was already gone . Drake drive to his house . When we finally got there drake pick me up and took me in the house up in his room . He lay me on his bed . I felt terrible . My stomach was hurting so bad  and I felt like throwing up . I remember what Chris said .  CAN I BE PREGNANT . I have to tell drake . Drake was laying next to me in the bed .

Nicki:"Drrake oww". I said in pain .

Drake:" You okay ....do you need any thing ". He said really concerned .

Nicki:" Drake  I..I think I'm pregnant ". I said nervous and in pain .

Drake:" You are ". He said smiling real big .

Nicki:" I think so ". I said with a smile as well .

Drake:" good we  have to see the doctor tomorrow ". He said smiling real big .

Nicki:" ok  goodnight baby "

Drake:" Goodnight baby

We both went to sleep . I just was so happy .

I hope yall enjoyed that if not tell me . OH and comment,follow,and vote .
Thank you for voting and commenting just keep on doing what you doing thank you pinkFriday_