DID DRAKE WIN OR CHRIS

NICKI POV

Judge:" This case go to ..........CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN ". He yelled out to the court .

Chris: YES!!!!!!" He said putting his hands up .

Young money: WHAT!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Lil Wayne:"Hold upp We have evidence your honor ". He said while walking up to the front of the court .

Judge:" Hurry cause I got another case in 3 mins. " He said while looking at his watch .

Lil Wayne:" I put cameras in The Y.M. Mansion I access it to my phone  . "He said while  putting out his phone and punch play to watch the video .

When the judge seen this . He mouth drop .

Judge:" OK I seen enough ......This case go to AUBREY DRAKE GRAHAM " . He said while looking at drake .

Chris:" WHAT THE FU*K !!!" He scream at the judge .

Judge:" Mr. Brown your on probation for 9 months maybe that will you enough time to stop horse playing . " He said while ordering the officer to take him away  .  

We all was so happy that drake didn't get all his money took. We ride home and all drake was doing is playing with Tonya  . I guess he really miss  her .  When We was home drake was in the shower taking a bath and Tonya was sleeping because it was her bedtime its 9:43 . Drake came out with no shirt . He was showing his abs and muscles . I was reading a magazine . He walk over and sat down . He look at me and start to kiss me .

Nicki:" Drake stoopppp". I said playful pushing off .

Drake:" You know we haven't did this until the baby came .". He said trying to convince me  and kept on kissing me .

Nicki:" Drake what about the baby ". I ask while he kiss me on my lip .

Drake:"She sleep ". He said while kissing my stomach .

While he did that I kiss his head and look at me . Then start to pull on my shirt . You know what happen then  .