I LIKE BEING WITH MY BOYFRIEND

DRAKE POV

I woke up . I seen Nicki still sleep . I smile , because she look so cute . I got up and walk down ( with out a shirt ) .  I made some coffee and sit at the table . I just thought about me and Nicki . I love her so much that I would give up any thing for her . I would die if she leave me . I want to marry her , but I don't want to rush things . So I would wait until I really know she love me . But I really want her to be mine forever . I really want her , but I don't know . I think I will ask her . Do she love me if she said yes really fast then I will know she love me . Maybe I would ask when she wake up . Then I just was waiting and drinking coffee . Until finally she wake up . She walk and sat down in her sit .

Nicki:" good morning baby ". She said with a smile .

Drake:" good morning my queen ". I said while looking in her eyes .

Nicki:" lol stop it ". She said with a big laugh .

Drake:" lol....I made coffee .". I laugh with her .

Nicki:" Thank  you ". She said while getting coffee and drinking it . 

Drake:" Um Nicki ......Do you l-l-love me ?" I said looking half serious .

Nicki: YES...why you ask me that ". She said really fast and while drinking .

Drake:" Just asking ". I said with excite look on my face .

Nicki:" Oh .... Drake we have to go to the doctor today  ". She said with a smile .

Drake:" Yeah he coming in 10 mins ". I said while looking at my watch .

Nicki:" What ?" She said with a no expression .

Drake:"Oh I forgot to tell you I call a doctor to come , because I thought you would be sick ". I said with a concern .

Nicki:" Thank you drake . " She said with a beautiful smile .

I just smile . Then she went up stairs to take a bath and do the rest of her hygienes . I just sat on the couch until I heard a knock . I got up and open the door it was an old woman with a huge suit case .

???:" Hey is  you Mr. Graham  ?" She ask and look at me.

Drake:"Yes and you are ?" I said while smiling .

???:" I'm the doctor you call ..*shake hand* ..Mrs. Clark " . She said while I let her in .

Drake:" oh come in ". I said then we just sat and talk about the baby until Nicki came .

Nicki POV

I came in the living room and seen drake and this old woman .

???:" Hey I'm Mrs. Clark and you must be Nicki ". She said with a smile .

Mrs. Clark :" Well let get start ". She said with a smile and taking out some gel and she said lay down on the couch and I did . She put the gel on my stomach . then  set up a screen . Then She look .

Mrs. Clark:" Its a girl and it going to be healthy ". She said exciting .

She wipe the gel off and then get every thing and put it in her bag .

Mrs. Clark: ok I know that was fast , but I had something to do after this . so you can't smoke , drink wine, and eat healthy ". She added while she got up  and left .

after that drake look at me while rubbing my stomach . Every time he rub the baby jump and hurts .

Nicki:" Um baby can you stop rubbing my stomach I feel a jump every time ''    i said with a smile .

He quickly stop .

Drake:" Nicki I love you  with all my heart and I want you to be mine . Every time I wake up I want to see your Beautiful face . " He pull out a ring .

Drake:" Will you marry me ?'

thank you for voting,commenting keep on doing what you doing oh and thank you and follow