NOW & THEN

NICKI  POV

I woke up by the sun heat hit my body .Today is Saturday my day off of work. I sit up and stretch my arms out . Last month was horrible . Me and Chris broke up . I really thought he was the one . He keeps on cheating . The first time was really bad . Chris had the H*e in my clothes and eating my food . Chris cheated on me a lot of times . Now I don't have to worry about his sorry a** . I was snap out of my thoughts  by my phone buzzing . Its said Chris . Now what he want . I pick up my phone from my counter . Its said its a text message from Chris . I read the text its said " I'm sorry please give me one more chance ". I just shutdown my phone . I got out of my bed . Then went to take a shower . After I took my shower , I went to brush my Teeth and wash my face . I finally  finish my hygiene . Then put on my clothes . I put on my shirt first . It was pink and purple  and had designs on it . my pants was blue tight jean . Then put on my purple heels . Then I walk out the door . I was going to the hospital , because the doctor told me to come  back to check on my baby . I walk to the bus station . Then I wait for the bus .Finally the came . I walk in . Then I walk to though  the walkway . I couldn't find a sit . When I went to the back I found one sit , but when i start to walk . A women rush to the sit . I got really mad . So I had to stand . I just stand and hold a pole .

???:" Um excuse me miss , do you want to take my sit ?'' , He said while touching my shoulder .

Me : " yes, Thank you ......um ", I said as I sit down  and he stand and hold the pole .

???:" Aubrey Drake Graham , but you can call me drake ....yours ". He asked with a smile .

Me:" Onika Tanya Maraj , You can call me Nicki ". I said  with a smile back .

Drake :" I like your accent  , Where you from ?" He said while holding the pole tight .

Me:" Trinidad I like your accent too where you from ? ". I said while blushing .

Drake:" lol Toronto ". He said while blushing so hard . The bus stop , I had to go .

When the bus stop . I got out of the sit and start walking . Until drake stop me by walking in front of me .

Drake:" um can i get your number ..um never mind sorry ''. He said with a nervous look on his face .

Me:" yeah you can get my number ".  I said with a big blush on my face . I wrote it down on his hand.

Drake:" I guess I'll call you later ." He said with the biggest blush .

Me:" ok ".I said while walking out the bus door .

He looks cute and nice , but i don't to get in a relationship that fast .when i walk out . I went the Hospital . I walk up the counter . To get the information form the lady who work at the doctor . Then after i got the information . I sat with other patience . Until the nurse call me .

Nurse:" ONIKA TANYA MARAJ ". She yelled out my name .

Me:" THAT ME ". I yelled back .

I walk up to her . She just walk off . I just follow her . Then we stop at a door .

Nurse :" go in , the doctor will be in here shortly ". She said with a tired tone .

I walk in . Then sit down and wait  for about 5 mins . The doctor walk in .

Doctor:" Hey Ms. Maraj  how feeling today ". He said with a huge grin .

Me:"Great ". I said with a smile back .

Doctor:" so today you suppose to find out the gender ". He said while looking at the clipboard in his hand .

Doctor:" ok can you lay back and be calm this will not hurt a bit ". He said with a smile .

I lay back . Then he put this gel on my stomach and rub it on . Then he put on this projector .

Doctor:"Its a girl "he said really surprise .

Me:"OMG!!!!!!!!!!"I said really loud .

Then the doctor get a paper towel and wipe my stomach off .

Doctor:" Well I guess I see you later Ms. maraj oh and don't be stress ..relax ". he said while I was walking out .

Me:" ok , bye!!!!!!!!"I said in a joyful tone .

I walk  out of the room . When I walk to the door . I seen a girl with a little girl right next to her. With a huge stomach . I think she was close to having a baby . When I start to walk closer . I Seen CHRIS . He was rubbing her stomach  and smiling .

Little girl:" Daddy can we get some Ice cream ". She said while walking .

Chris :" yeah sur-  NICKI " . He said it loud when he seen me walking his way .

I just run out the hospital . On the verge of crying . I just run in a dinner , That was right around the corner . I just sit at a empty table .

Waitress:" What can I get you today ?" she  in a happy tone .

Me:" um a burger and fries ". I said with a smile .

Waitress :" What kind of drinks ?". She asked while writing it down .

Me:" um fruit punch ". I said with a exciting look .

Waitress:" ok it will be here in 5 mins ". She said as she walk .

When  she left . All the thoughts came back . Until someone snap me out of it .

???:"Hey remember me ...drake ....um you came on the bus ." He said .

I look up and it was him .

Me:" Hey". I said with a little sad voice .

Drake:"  what wrong ?" He said with a concern voice .

Me:"nothing really ". I said trying to hide it with a smile .

Drake:" Can I sit down ". He said with a big huge smile .

Me:" sure". I said really trying to hide it  and while he sit .

Drake:" I know something wrong .....I can tell ". He said looking deep in my eyes .

Me:" How you know ?". I asked while looking in his big brown eyes .

Drake:"Because I can see It in your eyes ..you trying to hide it , but I can see it ". He said it so sweet .

Me:"WOW ......It feel like you known me for years ". I said with a surprise look .

Drake:" LOL ". He laugh so hard .

Me:" LOL ". I laugh so hard too .

Drake:" You have a Beautiful smile  ". He said as he cover his mouth .

Drake:"sorry ". He said looking down .

Me:" No thanks and you have cute eyes ." I said as he look back up .

Drake:"Thank you ". He said while looking in her eyes .

Then We both lean in and start kissing each other  lips . We both use our tongues . The kiss better than any kiss i had . It was so deep in love and passionate . I never had that all it was is lust and just being nasty . But this I never had  . We kept doing this until i seen Chris standing at the door looking at us and then he walk in and to us .