MY FAMILY DON'T LIKE DRAKE

NICKI POV

Its was 6:30 in the even . I was downstairs in the kitchen helping my mama cook .We is cooking spaghetti with green beans and Mac&Cheese . While I was cooking drake and Ton Ton was watching a movie upstairs . I think my family is gonna like him . I hope they like him . Cause when they met Chris . They start to ask all these question and I knew  he was nervous as hell . Anyways , I can't believe drake didn't come back with a bursted up lip or Norse . I wonder what happen i just a him later .

*knock*knock*knock*

Nicki~ I will get it ..*I walk up to the door and open it and seen my brother and his wife*

Nicki~ Hey Dane and Kammy..come on in  Mama and I almost finish with food  *they walk in and sat on the couch*(I don't know her real brother name)

Dane~ Nicki I am glad that you here Cause I haven't seen you since you was with that nigga...um....*snap his finger* Oh yeah Chris ...So how are you and Chris doing *he said with a curious look*

Nicki~ um...Me and Chris broke up and now I have a daughter name Tonya but I you can call her Ton Ton-*cut off*

Dane~Oh...So Chris ain't helping with your child ..IMMA PUT MY FOOT IN HIS A$$ *He said its stern and mad*

Nicki~ No ..Chris isn't the father-*cut off*

Dane~ Then who is

Nicki~ My fiance

Dane~ And who is that ?

Nicki~ You'll see at lunch

Dane~ Anyway Nicki I got some news too

Nicki~ What

Dane~ Well me and Kammy is having a baby *they both smile hard*

Nicki~ That Great news Kammy

Kammy~ I  know

After talking all of my family was here . my dad , Dane , Michael ,  Robert Jr. , and mom  . I was upstairs . Trying to make drake relax and calm down cause he haven't seen my brothers and dad .Before , I took Ton Ton a bath and put her in her clothes and then took a bath .

AT DINNER

I am sitting next to drake and Ton Ton is in my lap . I'm feeding her . I seen my whole family staring at us . Then Ton Ton start to rubbing drake's beard  and start to giggle .

Kammy~ Awww she look just like you Onika

Mom~ Yeah I told her that a millions of time ahhahahahahahh

Everybody~ahahhahahhhhhhhhhahhaahhahaahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahaha

Dad~ So whats her name ?

Nicki~ Tonya but you can call her Ton Ton

Jr.~ That a beautiful name Nika , Anyway who is the father

Nicki~ You're looking at him * I point at drake*

Michael~ Oh whats your name *he said while looking at drake*

Drake~ Aubrey Drake Graham but you can call me Drake

Dad~ Oh...Is planning on marrying my daughter anytime soon

Drake~  she my fiance

All my brothers except Dane~ WHATTTTTT