Chapter 4

Elliot's POV

"Sir, she is really weak." The doctor spoke, as he talked to me and Fin. They had managed to bring Liv back, and god was I thankful for that. I couldn't live without her.

"Is there anything you can do?" I questioned, as I quickly wiped a tear from my cheek.

"It is just a period of waiting and seeing. She may get stronger, or weaker. All you can do is sit with her and talk to her. Try to pull her out of her coma." He replied, and I nodded.

I walked away from Fin and went into the room. I kissed her forehead lightly, before sitting down next to her.

"God Liv. You scared me, baby."

=+=

I watched as Kathy became less and less popular. She ended up at the table where most of the pregnant girls sat, because it was frowned upon to be pregnant in high school. I hated that she ended up losing her friends, and that I didn't have to worry about any of that happening to me, but I was also pissed at her.

She cared more about HER life and not the life of OUR child. I ended our relationship, but I was going to help her with the bills until the baby was born, and then she was going to leave our lives.

"So, wanna go to a movie?" I asked Olivia was I leaned against the locker next to her, and she looked at me.

"Why?" She questioned, and I smiled.

"Because I wanna see a movie." I replied, and she laughed.

"But why ME?" She questioned, and I elbowed her.

"You know why, bestie." I teased, and she smiled.

"Alright. I'll go. But you are paying for it all!" She laughed, and I smiled. 

A person walked past us and ran into Olivia, like she was invisible. I caught her against my chest.

Her breathing hitched, and I looked into her eyes. They were so brown, and so warm. I felt my eyes slowly move down to her lips, and she swallowed hard.

"Elliot, people are staring." She breathed, and I helped her stand straight again, and she blushed as she grabbed her bag and walked away.

"Lunch?" I questioned.

"Of course." She spoke, sticking her tongue out at me before walking into her class.

I sighed and leaned my head back against the locker and sighed.

"I should've kissed her." I whispered, before picking up my bag and walking towards my class.

=+=

I sat in the movie theater with Olivia that night. We sat in the back towards the top. Olivia was answering all of the pre-movie questions, and made me laugh every time she got one wrong, and started to throw popcorn.

Once the lights turned off, and the previews started, Olivia looked at me.

"Thanks for this. I've already had a lot of fun." She smiled, and I nodded.

"Anything for you..." I trailed off, as I felt my cheeks go red. She smiled and grabbed my soda. She took a sip of it before looking at me.

"Why didn't you do it?" She questioned, and I looked at her.

"What?"

"Why didn't you kiss me? Am I too ugly?" She questioned, and I quickly shook my head.

"You are beautiful." I spoke, and she looked down at the popcorn, before grabbing a handful. She ate it and then the movie started.

I sighed and leaned in to her.

"I would've kissed you, I just didn't want to ruin our friendship." I breathed into her ear, and she quickly turned to look at me.

"I've never kissed someone before." She spoke, and I smiled.

"Do you really want my ugly mug to be your first?" I questioned, and she swallowed hard before nodding.

"You are the first person to make me feel like I'm not invisible." She replied, and I ran my hand through my hair, before going in and placing my hand on her cheek.

She took slow breaths, and as I ran my thumb over her cheek.

"Get ready for your first kiss." I breathed.

I tilted my head and she closed her eyes tightly. Her lips were shaking as I kissed her. I made sure it was gentle, and I pulled away after a second, and she opened her eyes slowly.

"Is that really what I've been missing?" She spoke, and I smiled.

"Just shut up." I replied. I leaned in again, and this time, she touched my cheek. 

She may not be saying it, but she was enjoying the kissing. And frankly, I am too.

We barely watched the movie, because once Olivia figured out that she liked kissing, especially me, she didn't want to stop.

We only stopped when the lights turned on at the end of the movie, and I smiled as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Good movie." I smiled, and she laughed.

"God damn it, Elliot. I really wanted to watch that."

=+=

I knew that I had felt something for Olivia since the first day I sat with her. Something about her was so interesting. She was different from everyone else, and WAY better than Kathy. 

"Benson." I smiled, as I sat down next to her at the lunch table.

She looked at me, and her eyes lit up.

"Stabler." She beamed, and I laughed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close. I kissed her lips gently, and she pulled away slowly.

"We will miss the rest of the day if we don't stop now." She replied, and I laughed.

I grabbed her chair and pulled her closer to me. We weren't together yet, but it was gonna happen. We hang out everyday, and kiss A LOT.

"So, Olivia, I was wondering if you might want to date..." I trailed off.

"Like, we would be a couple?" She questioned, and I nodded.

"Yeah. I really want to be your boyfriend." I smiled, and she grabbed my hand and held it under the table.

"Yes." She replied.

"Really?" I questioned, and she nodded.

"Yeah. I've never had a boyfriend, so if I get too clingy or annoying or-" She spoke, but I cut her off.

I kissed her softly, and when I pulled away, she smiled and hugged me.

"I'm glad that you are so happy about this. You said yes, even though you know I'm going to be a teenage father." I breathed, and she hugged me tighter.

"But you are Elliot." She sighed, her voice holding the happiness she felt at this moment.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback! :D