Chapter 33

Taylor's POV

"get your lazy backside out of bed people!"

"dude will you shut the hell up!"

"will all of you please shut up!" I shouted from my bed. I was still tired as hell and the boys weren't making it easy for me to go back to sleep. Thankfully, the shouting stopped, and I layed back down. I was so tired I didn't hear anyone come in. I was still in my dream state when a blow horn went off in my ear. I screamed as loud as I could and fell off the edge of the bed.

"I swear if you don't get out of here in the next two seconds you won't have any limbs when you run out screaming." I don't know of it was my voice, or the look on my face, but Chris ran out of the room faster then I've ever seen him rum before.

Knowing there was no chance of me going back to sleep, I got up and got into the shower. When I was done I changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a grey top that said 'Attitude is Everything' on the front and a pair of trainers. I dried my hair and pulled it into a ponytail and went down.

"will someone please tell me why this moron" I jerked a thumb in Chris's direction and he smiled sheepishly at me. "decided to wake me up really early?"

"'cause we got school." Jason replied and I just stared at him.

"please tell me you're kidding."

"nope now hurry up."

"but what about Rosie and John?" I asked, noticing that everyone except them two were down here.

"they'll know where we are. Now hurry up." Aiden said putting his plate in the sink.

"looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I muttered.

"I heard that." he shouted from outside the kitchen.

"I don't care you were meant to." I shouted to. Knowing I was running late, I quickly made myself some cereal and went back up to get my stuff. I grabbed my bag, my wallet, my gun and my low-cut leather jacket.

I jogged outside and started up my car. Jace, Eric and Drake were all on their bikes, and were smirking at us. Looks like we got a challenge this morning.

I revved the engine and heard everyone else do the same with theirs. I looked over at Jace who was smirking at me. He gave me a wink and went off. Oh, that guys is not getting away so easy, I thought going after him.

I was quite far behind him and pressed down on the gas pedal even more. I weaved my way in and out of cars, finally reaching up to him. When I was next to him, I rolled my window down and he turned to face me.

"looks like you got competition." a look of confusion swept across his face, but I didn't wait to see if he figured it out, 'cause I was already ahead of him.

I got into the school parking lot and everyone turned to stare at us. I parked in our usual spot. Jace came in second with the rest of the boys behind him.

I cut the engine and got out. Everyone was still staring at us, so I went up to the boys and asked them what the staring was about.

"we've been out for ages. And I'm pretty sure that everyone knows about us against the DS." Jace, Eric and Drake joined us.

"you don't play fair Taylor." Jace whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"who said we had to play fair." I whispered back.

"alright people let's go." we all walked up to the school, and I could see that the boys were enjoying all the attention we were getting. Hell, even I was enjoying it.