Chapter 18

Taylor's POV

The dinner with the boys was great. I refused to make it awkward, just because of some hormonal crazed player that hadn't gotten laid in a while.

We were sat in the middle of a restaurant somewhere downtown. We were kicked out of the cafe at the ice-rink, so we decided to come here. The boys were currently laughing their asses off at something that Chace had just said.

"excuse me." we all turned to look at a forty-something year old man stood in front of us. He was quite tall and had way too much gel in his hair, making it slick backwards.

"can we help you?" Chris said staring at the man.

"yes you can actually. I've had a lot of complaints about you lot, so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." said with a little smirk on his face.

"we're not going anywhere" Aiden said standing up. "we've payed to eat here, and if these people don't like the way we behave, then I suggest they go find somewhere else to eat."

"and besides you can't make us." Chance said as he and his brother got up.

"oh but I can." he said, his smirk getting even bigger. He snapped his fingers and about seven large men came through the back door. The rest of us got up, ready to pounce on them. The whole restaurant fell silent, and everyone was watching us.

"now you've either got a choice. You can go the easy way, or the hard way." I stepped forward and cracked my knuckles.

"we're the bloods. We never go down without a fucking fight." I said with a low voice. The man just shrugged and headed through the back door. The guys were stood infront of us, and I was starting to wonder if we could beat them. I mean these guys looked like they've been on fucking steroids since they could walk.

"let's get this over with then shall we, but I think we first need an introduction" Chace said stepping forwards. He walked over to the guys and stuck his hand out infront of them. "I just think it's rude to beat up someone that you hardly even know. I'm Chace and thi-" he was cut off when one of the guys punched him in the jaw, making him stagger back.

"I was just trying to be nice" he mumbled before he ran towards the guy who punched him and socked him right in his eye.

"that's gonna leave a bruise" I mumbled and that was when they pounced on us. They were punching and kicking us, but we were fighting back. People around the cafe were moving into a corner, not wanting to get hurt.

One of the guys punched me, and I staggered back, but kept from falling over. When I was steady, I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the guy. He froze for a couple of seconds, but started coming towards me. I took this chance and shot him in his calf, making him drop to the floor and clutch his leg.

People were now screaming, and shouting. Some women were even crying. Honestly, if anything that doesn't help. It only distracts us and gets us more annoyed. The boys each had their own guns out and were shooting at the steroid dudes, who were shooting back. Most of us were hurt, but we didn't back down.

A couple of minutes later, police sirens could be heard. We stopped the shooting and made a mad dash for the door. We jumped into our cars and went straight home. Unfortanutley, luck so wasn't on our side that day.

When we rounded a corner, there they were. Four police cars, heading towards us. Fucking bastards. I weaves through the boys cars and made my way onto the sidewalk. I was driving half on it and half off, but I managed to make a narrow escape from the cops. I got my phone out and made a one way chat with all the guys.

"what the fuck was that?" Aiden shouted, and it was soon followed by the others.

"guys listen. I done that 'cause now you'll have a better chance to get away. You have about fifteen minutes to get home before they give up on me. And besides, if they do catch me I know Luke'll bail me out." I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw a cop cat behind me