Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

When we got to our first lesson we were over ten minutes late. When we got there Jason just barged through the door, making the teacher stop his lecture and turned to glare at whoever came in late. But when he saw the boys standing there, the look of anger was replaced by fear?

"ah boys good to see you're here. Why don't you take your seats and this is the new student I guess. Why are you so late?" he said with anger. I guess it's time to show him who's boss.

"I'm Taylor Jones." once I said that the anger disappeared.

I looked around the classroom to see most of the students looking scared of me, and most of the jocks were looking at me with lust in their eyes. I ignored their looks and went to the back of the classroom and took a seat next in between Mason and Tyler.

"ha you should've seen his face. He looks like he was about to wet his pants." Mason said.

"well what can I say I'm a natural. But how come he's so afraid of you guys?"

"because everyone here knows who we are and they don't wanna get too close to us. They know we're a dangerous gang so they keep their distance." Jason said leaning over his table to look past Tyler.

"yeah but it's pretty useful when we wanna cut through the lunch line." Tyler said with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him and when I turned to face the front, a lot of people were glaring at us. The girls were glaring at me because I was sat with some of the hottest boys in the school, and they boys were glaring at Mason, Jason and Tyler.

Throughout the whole lesson people kept turning round to glare at me and the boys for sitting together. Honestly people, get over it. When the bell rang, me and the boys waited for everyone else to leave the classroom.

"so Taylor what lessons you got next?" Chace said coming up to me and slinging his arm over my shoulders. As we were walking down the hallway, people moved out of the way for us to pass through. I can honestly say I felt like royalty.

"I got economics and then PE"

"great you got me and Chance for economics and all of us in PE." he said getting all giddy. I couldn't stop getting giddy either. Economics with the trouble twins was going to be awesome.

When we arrived the classroom, most of the people were at down in groups of three on tables. The twins led me to a table at the back and sat on either side of me. Once again people turned to glare, but we just ignored it.

When the bell rang the teacher came in and everyone quited down. The teacher was a woman that was in her mid-twenties and she didn't look like a nice teacher.

Just as she was about to make her speech, the door swung open and in walked the boys from the parking lot. Yes it was the Greek god and his messengers.

"ah boys, nice of you to join our lesson. Why don't you take a seat?"

They walked past her to the seat next to us at the back that was a couple of feet away. When they sat down the teacher continued.

"I know last lesson I told everyone that today we were going to be baking cakes, however because of the behaviour of last lesson I have changed my mind and have decided to make everyone write an essay on healthy eating." when she said that everyone groaned and complained.

"no buts. This is punishment for last lesson. Now you may begin." was this woman serious? There was no was I was going to write an essay.

I took my phone out of my pockets and began texting the twins.

Me: guys what do you think of the essay?

Chace: I think it's a load of bull.

Chance: yeah same here theres no way Im doing that.

Me: well I've got a plan

Chance: oh plz tell us anything but this. This is torture.

Me: how about a little food fight?

Chace: ooh yes plz I haven't had one of them in ages.

Chance: a food fight I'm up for.

Me: ok then I'm gonna need your guys help to get the ingredients

Chance: don't worry about that I've already got that sorted. Wait till I give you my signal.

Chance stood up ad walked to the front of the classroom and stood in front of the teachers desk.

"miss I was just wondering if I had to do the essay?" he said faking sadness.

"yes you do Chance. Now I suggest you go back to your seat an continue writing."

"but miiiis" he said sounding like a little girl and by now the while class was watching. "that's not fair and you know it. You're just making me do the essay because you have a crush on me." the teachers face went bright red and me and Chance couldn't stop laughing.

"see I knew it you've gone bright red you do have a thing for me. Well let me tell you little lady that you are way to old for me." now me and Chase we doubled over laughing and had tears in our eyes.

"I suggest you stop making nonsense up mr Evans and sit back down."

"but-"

"not another word." she said interrupting Chance.

"but-"

"no"

"but-"

"that is it. Mr Evans outside now."she pointed to the door and followed Chance outside. Before he went out, he shot me and Chace the thumbs up.

"I'm guessing that's our signal?" Chace asks.

"yep" I said and we both made our way to the cupboard in the back. On the way there people were shootin us strange looks. When we got in we grabbed a load of eggs, milk, cream, and anything else that was bound to make a mess.

We rushed back to our seats and everyone else was looking at us with confusion. I didn't answer them but just threw an egg at Chace, and it hit him in the chest.

"oh it's on"

"give me all you got." and that was when all hell broke loose.