Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

"ugh, please can someone shut that thing up?" I asked to my empty room. When I realized that the alarm clock wasn't going to stop ringing, I reached over and chucked it against the wall, breaking it into pieces. I fell back onto my bed and was on the verge of falling asleep, when my bedroom door slammed open.

"oi lazy ass get out of bed"

"no go away Aiden, I don't wanna go school today." I groaned

"not my fault now get up." I ignored him and laid back down. I heard him leaving my broom and I fell back asleep. A couple of minutes later I could feel myself being carried downstairs. I shivered when I felt a gust of cold air brush past me. Was it really that cold in the house?

We stopped walking a couple of second later and I snuggled in closer to the person carrying me. I was on the verge of falling asleep again, when I was suddenly flying. I fell in ice cold water and I surfaced to see i was in the pool. Outside.

I looked up to see who threw me in, and it was none other than Aiden. Asshole.

"w-what t-the hell d-do you think y-y-you're d-doing, y-you a-a-asshole!" I shouted, but it came out in stutters since it was absolutely freezing out in the pool.

"well" he said dragging it out "you wouldn't get up so I had the great idea of dropping you in the pool. And it worked." he said, like an excited school girl.

"and you couldn't just leave me in bed because?"

"'cause we got a race toning, and I'm pretty sure you wanna be there" he smirked and left, leaving me alone. That bastard just blackmailed me. Well, looks like I'm gonna be getting' revenge on him.

I heaved myself out of the pool and went upstairs to my room and headed for the shower. I stripped out of my wet clothes and jumped into the warm water. The water burnt my skin, but it helped get over the coldness of the pool.

When I finished my shower, I went to my wardrobe and put on matching purple bra and underwear, a pair of black ripped skinnies, a thin grey hoodie, a leather jacket and a pair of high-top converses. I put my gun into the waistband of my jeans, and put my hair up in a pony tail after blow drying it. When I was done, I grabbed my phone and bag and went to get some breakfast.

"ah she's awake" Chance shouted when I entered the kitchen. The rest of the boys cheered and clapped and I just stared at them like they were weirdos.

"what was that for?" I asked them when they quited down.

"we've been trying to wake you up for the past half hour and you wouldn't wake up. So Aiden told us he had a brilliant plan, so we let him vary it out. What was his brilliant plan by the way?" Mason asked

"he threw me Into the pool" I grumbled and sat down on the counter and munched on a packet of cookies. The boys burst out laughing and I glared at them. When Chris was finally able to speak, he said " well at least it woke you up properly so we didn't have to deal with your morning grumpiness." that sent them laughing again, so I picked up the nearest thing to me, which was a cookie, and I threw it at him. It hit him right in the middle of his forehead, and he stopped laughing and glares at me while rubbing his head. The rest of the boys stopped laughing immediately and I smirked at them.

"come on them peeps, let's get to school." I said as I jumped off the counter. I walked out towards my car and jumped in. I took off without waiting for the boys.

I parked up in the parking lot, and everyone turned to stare I got out and leaned against the side of my car, waiting for the others to arrive. I got my iPhone out and plugged my headphones in. Ten minutes later, the boys arrived. They parked up and even more people began to stare. When the bell rang we made our way to our lessons with people glaring at us again.