Good News

Dean threw the shotgun into Baby's trunk. It landed next to a bag of salt and an exorcism book.
"Are you sure Meg did this?" Dean asked his boyfriend.
"She was possessed while she attacked me. I hope there's no demon in her now." The boys drove off to Meg's house. When they got there, they saw her. A head of brown-red, slightly curled head of hair on the porch, her face in her hands.
"Is she crying?" Cas asked when he saw her back shaking along with a soft weep.
"I think so. Let's talk to her." Cas nodded in agreement. The boys made their way over to her porch and sat down on the comfy chairs next to the crying girl.
"Alright, Meg. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Dean practically had a fit. Cas shot Dean a look.
"Sorry, Meg. Dean needs to work on his manners. What happened?" The girl didn't look up. She stared at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world.
"Meg, if we're gonna fix this, we need you to tell us what happened." Dean pushed.
"I made a deal." She squeaked out. Dean inhaled, pressing his lips together and resting his chin in his hands.
"You did what?" Cas asked in shock. Meg cracked.
"I made a deal to break up you two. I wanted Dean for myself but I realized that no matter how hard I try or what I do, he will always love you. It's one of those things you can't break, and I was stupid for trying. I'm so sorry." She took a deep breath. Dean pressed his palms together and put his fingers to his mouth.
With a quiet, flat voice, he said, "How long did you get?"
"10 years." Med sniffled. Dean sighed.
"How did you know about deals?"
"My brother made one a while ago. I never figured out how he knew, but he told me about it." Meg stopped talking and glanced down with a look of guilt before continuing, "And to never make one."
"Awesome. How are we going to get you out of this one?" Dean looked at Cas, who shrugged.
"Well, the demon never held up her end of the bargain. Is the deal still on?"
"I'll check our library for anything about deals."

~

After a few hours of Dean, Cas, and Sam reading through book after book and burning through some Chinese food, Sam spoke up.
"Good news. Meg's out. it says here that if either side fails to complete the deal, it's called off." Sam said as he pointed to a page in a thick, dusty book with yellowed pages. He sat the book down and reached for the glass of water sitting in front of him.
"Good. I don't know why we're helping her after she tried to do that to us, but I guess everybody deserves a second chance." Dean shrugged and pecked Cas on the cheek. Cas grinned and nodded his head in agreement.
"Get a room, you two." Sam smirked and flashed a bitchface. Dean left the scene to go lay down. Cas saluted Sam and silently followed. Sam laughed under his breath.
"I was just joking."
"Well, I need some Z's anyways, Sam, so thank you for the recommendation." Dean shot back with a playful glare while walking up the stairs.

~

     After noticing the sunshine piercing through his window, Dean ran his fingers through Cas' thick hair, receiving content little breaths from his boyfriend. Dean slid out of bed and as his green apple eyes scanned the room, he saw a note on his dresser.

At Gabes. Be back soon.
Sam

Dean raised his eyebrows and smirked. They're probably doing the nasty. The tawny haired teen shook the thought out of his head and made a gagging sound. Cas woke up when Dean laid back down and slid his hands around Dean's waist, puffing hot breath into his boyfriend's ear.
"This may be random and completely crazy, but I fucking love you Dean Winchester." Cas rasped, "I love your dorky song references. I love your sandy brown hair. I love your smile. I love late night drives with you blasting CCR. I love your goofy smile and how your freckles shine like stars. I love your soul and everything about you, because when you're around, I feel like everything's gonna be alright." Words couldn't create what Dean was trying to say, so he laid there, planting soft kisses on Cas, trying to figure out how on earth he deserved this beautiful human. Soon, he began to drift off, carried away by the scent of Cas' lavender shampoo.