The Crappy Visitor

The lady pushed through Cas, who was standing in the doorway. She stopped when she saw the sleeping teen in the glow of the black and while Twilight Zone episode currently running.
"Who's this?" She asked sharply.
"That's Dean. He's staying the night. His younger brother is upstairs with Gabe." Dean was pulled out of his sleep by the voices in the kitchen.
"Babe, can you get me some water?" Dean asked groggily, unaware of the woman that just heard his question.
"BABE? WHY DID THAT BOY JUST CALL YOU BABE?" His mother roared. Cas sighed, tired of the yelling. He was fed up. Dean jolted awake, shocked by something he never even dreamt of coming out of Cas' mouth
"I'm gay. Dean is my boyfriend." Cas said softly in the kindest voice that had ever escaped his lips. His mother looked to the ground. She slowly walked toward Dean. Dean stood up and looked her in the eye.
"Cas is the nicest person I've ever met. We're happy." Dean tried to reason, but ended up getting hit over and over, until Sam, Gabe, and Cas were all pulling the crazed women off of Dean.
"YOU, YOU LEAVE MY SON ALONE!" She screamed.
"I WILL NOT HAVE A GAY SON! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She managed to spit out as she was being peeled off of Dean, still clawing and scratching at the boy's arms.
"THIS ISN'T YOUR HOUSE! BOBBY HAS BEEN A BETTER PARENT TO ME THEN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF BEING!" Cas' voice shattered into a thousand pieces. Once the three boys got her to calm down, they turned their attention to Dean. Sam and Gabe comforted Dean and Cas got ice for his head. Cas' mom bolted out the door the first chance she got and sped away in her car.
"This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Dean." Cas said quietly while he pressed the ice onto Dean's shoulder. Dean hissed at the cold covering the forming bruise.
"It's not your fault, babe. In the wise words of Asia, 'Incidents arose from circumstance'. We'll get through this." Dean said, encouraging his boyfriend. They sat in silence, Cas cuddling Dean as Gabe and Sam watched silently and exchanged awkward glances. Dean's jacket was wet now, soaked with tears falling from Cas.

~

"I'm sorry." Cas whispered into Dean's ear after he was long asleep. They must have been sitting there for hours. Cas slowly and quietly stood, the floor creaking when he shifted his weight. Gabe woke up but didn't move or open his eyes. He heard a drawer open and he heard the familiar creaks of the stairs. It wasn't until a few minutes later that Gabe thought anything of it. The younger Singer shot up with panic. He looked over and saw the drawer. His eyes landed on a missing object
"Dean! DEAN!" Dean woke up and looked at a pale-faced Gabe.
"What? What is it?"
Barely forming words, Gabe pointed to the drawer and managed to squeeze out, "Cas. Pills. Bathroom." Dean jumped up and ran faster than ever, dodging chairs. He threw himself up the stairs, ignoring the shooting pains through his whole body from the beating he took.