Kevin Deserved it

"Come on, Cas it'll be fun." Dean had yet again snuck into Cas' room via unlocked window.
"Alright, but if Kevin whoops your ass, I'm not saving you."
"It'll be worth it. I'm done with his shitty comments about us" Dean said with a sour look. He gave Cas a bandana then tied one around his nose and mouth. He led Cas out the window and into his driveway. The time read 2:38am. The Winchester already had the hair bleaching kit, the fish, and Kevin's address. The walk was only a few minutes, and soon, Dean was climbing up Kevin's front porch and onto his roof.
"Alright, Charlie. Which room is his?" Dean asked through the phone.
"The one with the poster of Kate Upton on the closet door. Wise choice." Charlie said back.
"Alright. I'm opening his window now." Dean pressed his hands against the glass and slid up, glancing back at Cas and earning a thumbs up. The window opened and Dean checked his surroundings before hopping in. He saw Kevin sleeping in his bed. He suppressed a laugh and took the bottle of thick liquid out of his pocket. He worked carefully, making sure not to wake Kevin as he lathered the boy's head with it. When he was done, he placed the already rotting fish under Kevin's bed, trying not to gag. Kevin's brow furrowed and he mumbled something about dogs. Dean sighed and stepped back, admiring his work. He took another step and realized he had pushed Kevin's laptop under a pile of laundry. Dean bent down it pick it up when he saw a light come on in the bathroom. He swiftly climbed out the window, shutting it loudly. Kevin jolted awake and spotted a hooded figure climb off his roof as he felt gooey chemical smelling liquid running down his face. Registering what happened, he bolted downstairs and out his front door.
"Suck it, Kevin!" The voice yelled as the figure ran off into the nearby park.
"God dammit!" Kevin yelled, feeling his hair. The boys ran towards their home. They spotted a car speeding around the block. Someone was hanging out of the window filming with his phone, and what was probably a pissed Kevin in the driver's seat was cussing them out.
"Behind that bush! Go!" Cas whispered, flipping his hood up so the camera wouldn't catch his face. The car's engine stopped and doors opened. Footsteps came closer to the two boys, but the flash of the video had gotten their attention a while ago. Dean slinked back into the bush, ignoring the pricks he felt everywhere. The light shone right on the two, and without looking at the camera, they bolted. They ran across the street into a neighborhood, but were stopped by an 8 foot tall iron gate. Dean and Cas exchanged confident glances. They both lunged at the gate and grabbed the top bar, pulling themselves up, swinging their legs over the top, and dropping down on the other side. Training for hunts every weekend really did pay off. They looked back at Kevin and the guy who seemed to be his brother.
"Gavin, did you get that on camera?"
"I did, but we can't get them now. How are we supposed to climb that fence?"
Dean laughed and jogged off with Cas at his side. Adrenaline pumped through their veins the whole walk home. The walk took about 20 minutes because Dean thought it would be safer to take a detour in case they were being followed. They ended up stopping at a Taco Bell and ordering a few tacos with the money Dean had in his shoe. Instead of going home, the boys decided to walk around town with the hours of darkness they had left.

~

Kevin and Gavin went over the footage many times, but they never caught a face.
"Who are these people?" Gavin laughed as he snapped a picture of Kevin's blotchy, bright blonde hair that was once black.
"Would you cut it out? I'm posting the video. We'll see if anyone knows who these people are."

~

The next weeks flew by. The video was popular at their high school, but not a single soul expected it would be Dean or Cas. Nobody thought they were that fit. Dean, as usual, didn't pay much attention to his grades or schoolwork. He got many lectures from Cas about staying on top of things, but the Winchester knew that he would be a hunter after he got out of high school. Meanwhile, he focused on hunting and his boyfriend. Cas had so much fun pranking Kevin, almost every weekend he wanted to sneak out with Dean. And almost every weekend they did. Charlie came along, too. Her long, slender legs came in handy when she needed to jump fences or climb. While sneaking out, the redhead witnessed Destiel have eye-sex for a solid 30 seconds.
She yelled "Just kiss him already!" One too many times and earned a tackle from Cas. Charlie giggled and ran off, taking her shoe off when she caught her breath. Her flashlight shined on her foot as she observed the tiny tattoo on her big toe. She traced the Cupid's bow and arrow with her finger. After cracking up, she whispered to herself, "I didn't even need this."