Hotter Than a Hot Pocket

The Winchester waited in Baby for the sound of the familiar hum of the engine in Cas' pickup. Eventually, it came into view. He saw a mop of dark hair scoot out of the drivers seat.
"What do you want?" Dean asked Sam.
"Fries. All of them."
"Alright, stay here. I'll be back in a few." The older Winchester said as he stepped out of the car. Dean made his way over to the truck. He smacked the roof of it and said hello. They walked inside and ordered. The teens sat down, waiting for their food.
"You've been really tense. What's up?" Cas asked.
It physically hurt Dean to describe what happened.
"My dad hit Sam a lot while we were camping. His face is all busted up and he has belt lashes on his back." Cas noticed Dean's fist clenching and rested his hand on top of Dean's.
"Oh my god. That's horrible, Dean. Is he in town right now?"
"He's leaving in a few days."
"You can stay at my place until then. My mom just left and I'm sure Sam will get along with Gabriel just fine." Cas offered.
"That sounds great. We'll see." Dean grinned at the thought of escaping his dad.
     The teens got their food and were on their way.
"I have to grab my stuff from home, but we'll talk later."
"Bye, Dean. Be careful."

~

     Dean walked in the door with Sam behind him, still munching on fries. He saw his dad passed out on the couch.
"Go pack your things, we're gonna stay at the Singer's for a few nights until dad's gone." Dean whispered, not wanting to wake his dad. Sam nodded in agreement and shuffled upstairs.
     After the brothers were done packing, they left. Dean drove with his left hand and  held his phone up to his ear with his right.
"Yeah, we'll be there in a few. Thanks again, Cas." Dean hung up and pushed his phone into his pocket.
"Cas says you're gonna like Gabriel."
"Interesting. What makes him think that?" Sam questioned.
"I don't know, he didn't say." The brothers rode in silence for the last few minutes until they reached the Singer's house. Sam stood back as Dean knocked on the olive green door. Cas answered it with a smile.
"Hello Dean. Sam. How's it going?"
"It's going." Dean said. Cas invited the Winchesters in and they greeted Bobby and Rufus.
"Sam, these are my grandpas. Bobby and Rufus." Sam introduced himself after he met the Singers. Both Winchesters thanked everyone for their hospitality about a dozen times. He spotted a head of dark brown hair, like Cas' head, peering around the corner. This person was shorter and had honey brown eyes.
"Gabriel, don't be shy, come on out."
"Hey, Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Gabe." Gabriel walked forward and gave Sam an unusually firm handshake. Sam flashed a smile, dazzling everybody in the room. Even Dean, who looked like a model, couldn't charm people like Sam did. Sam's smile and rich green eyes caused a small noise resembling a whimper to squeeze its way out of Gabe's throat.
     "Hey, Cas. Can we talk for a hot minute?" Gabe asked. He pulled his older brother around the corner.
"WHAT THE FUCK, CAS? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND'S LITTLE BROTHER IS HOTTER THAN A HOT POCKET!" Cas grinned, realizing Sam heard Gabriel's outburst. Sam gave a small cough and chuckled, while Dean laughed and patted his little brother on the back.
"He's a keeper."
Dean and Cas decided to watch a movie, so Sam and Gabe joined them. The boys watched a movie and ate ice cream in the living room.
Dean asked Cas about his favorite ice cream and Cas replied, "Hmm. My favorite flavor is Dean."
"That's kind of you to say, but what's your actual favorite flavor?" Dean asked while chuckling.
"Mint chocolate chip. By far." Cas said. Sam and Gabe were sitting together on the couch and Dean and Cas were laying on the floor, swaddled in blankets, facing away from the younger brothers. Cas leaned towards Dean to whisper something.
"I totally ship Sabriel."
Dean replied, "AHAHAHA YES. YES YES YES." Sam and Gabe exchange confused looks, not knowing why Dean had laughed so loud. Dean looked back at the boys and grinned.
"I totally see it!" He whispered to Cas. The teens giggled at the thought. Dean cuddled up next to Cas and pulled a blanket up over their heads so their siblings couldn't see them. Trying to be casual and quiet, Dean leaned over and kissed Cas. Cas cupped Dean's jaw, but then thought better of it. Their brothers were right behind them. Cas shook his head swiftly to signal to Dean that they should stop. Cas pulled the blanket down slowly and looked at the two boys. The older Singer gasped quietly so only Dean could hear. The older brothers saw their siblings kissing.
"SABRIEL IS A THING." Dean whispered in Cas' ear. Cas giggled and pulled the blanket back up, pretending nobody saw anything. Apparently, neither Gabe nor Sam noticed the giggles to be directed at them. Sam felt strange, but it was obvious Gabe was into him, so the boys decided to give it a try. Dean was drifting off to sleep, laying down with Cas next to him. Dean snuggled into his boyfriend's torso and spooned him. The older Winchester wrapped his arm around Cas' waist and slipped his fingers into the warm waist band of the sweatpants Cas was wearing. Cas shivered and pulled Dean closer. Sam and Gabe cuddled together on the couch until Gabe fell asleep on Sam's lap. Sam didn't move nor want to move. The Winchester just sat there, watching the rhythm of Gabe's chest rise and fall.