The Singers

Dean was happy to start hunting again, he hadn't in so long. He read an article about a Junior named Becky who had been shot in her front yard for her car keys just a couple weeks ago.
"A damn shame, if you ask me." John said.
"Yeah, luckily we live in the good part of town." Sam replied with his mouth stuffed with a pancake.
"Don't be too sure, Sammy, monsters could be anywhere. Remember to always carry your silver pocket knife and holy water.
"Yes Sir, I know the drill." Sam said annoyed from hearing that over and over again.
"Anyways," John sighed, "Becky's parents are complaining about their lights flickering and hearing rats in the basement. If you ask me, it sounds like she's haunting them. They might have a cursed object. I'm going tomorrow with a hunter I met named Bobby Singer."
"Bobby Singer? Are you sure his last name is Singer?" Dean questioned, making a connection in his head. Cas is a hunter. No way! Dean was sad he didn't get Cas' number.
"Well since you seem to know him a little, I'm gonna ask you to run this envelope to him tomorrow. Top secret stuff." John winked.
"Sure, can I take Baby?" Dean was excited to see Cas again. After the father and son worked out the details, Dean sluggishly went upstairs. He didn't bother changing or brushing his teeth. He was exhausted, so he slumped down on his bed. The Winchester could still smell Cas' lavender scent clinging to his pillow. The thought of Cas laying there with him, running his fingers through Dean's sandy, smooth hair made Dean fall right asleep.