The Killer Ass

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Dean turn that thing off!" Sammy yelled from his bedroom. Dean complained and smacked his alarm clock hard. That shut it up. Wait! Dean got to see Cas today! Dean shot out of bed in hopes of getting to the mysterious boy's house quickly. He got ready, made coffee in record time, and drove off towards the Singer household.
As Dean parked a few blocks away and walked to Bobby's house, he spotted an angel. Or at least it seemed like it. Cas was dancing with a petite redhead in the sprinklers of his yard. He was singing Pretty in Pink by the Psychedelic Furs. Dean knew that song by heart. The Winchester couldn't unstick his eyes from Cas' killer ass. The dark haired boy was dancing around in tight jean shorts that made his butt deadly, and Cas knew it, too. The redhead tackled Cas and tickled him until he was crying. Dean loved his laugh. It was like an angel singing the perfect note, only it had a tone of adventure in it that was very soothing to Dean. Suddenly, the Winchester's shorts were a little too tight. Cas looked around with his baby blue eyes. He spotted Dean and stared for a second, then started laughing.
"Don't stop on my account." The sandy haired boy winked and flashed a smiled. Cas whimpered under his breath.

How am I supposed to be near him? I can't focus on anything

Cas thought to himself. Charlie raised her eyebrows when she noticed the tension between the two.
"If you two need to get a room, let me know." She joked. Dean and Cas both smirked at her witty remark.
"Is this your girlfriend?" Dean questioned. Cas and the girl exchanged glances and laughed.
"No, silly. I'm Charlie, Cas' bestie since 4th grade. I'm also a lesbian, so if you don't like that, it's not my problem."
"Hi, Charlie. Why do you care about my opinion? You do you." Dean chuckled as Charlie nodded back. She pulled Cas to the side to have a word with him after excusing herself from the conversation.
She leaned over and whispered to Cas, "I like him. He's perfect for you, Cas." Cas thought for a second then replied.
"I don't think he swings my way, Char. I think we both feel an incredibly strong bond, but I don't know if he realizes that."
"Of course he does, you two have had the most eye-sex in under a minute I've ever seen."
"You noticed?" Cas asked.
"Cas, don't be stupid. Even Stevie Wonder can see you and Dean are meant to be. These things just happen." Cas blushed and turned back to the Winchester.
Dean, after a while of silence, spoke up.
"So, I have a letter for Bobby Singer. He's your grandpa, right Cas?"
"Yep. Why do you have a letter for him?" Cas questioned.
"I think you know." Dean glanced at Charlie who looked confused. Cas didn't understand.
"Top secret stuff." Dean continued.
"Are you guys in some super secret organization?" The redhead teased. Cas giggled. God, Dean couldn't take it anymore. Just as Dean was going to talk, Bobby came outside to greet Dean.
"You're Winchester's boy, right?"
"Sure thing. I'm supposed to drop this off for you. It's from my dad." Dean replied.
"Well, why don't you stay for lunch? You seem to know Cas and Charlie. My partner, Rufus, and I are making hot dogs and burgers. Cas loves burgers." Bobby offered.
"That sounds great, actually. I'd love to stay." Dean said. The teens went inside and Charlie strategically sat down at the end of the table so Destiel could sit next to each other. Yep, she already had a shipping name for the boys. They waited as the appetizers were passed around. There was ice cold tea that Dean couldn't wait to gulp down. The Winchester put salad, chips, and fruit on his plate next to an already prepared hamburger bun. Bobby came in and told the teens the grill wasn't turning on.
"Damn grill isn't working. Rufus is stumped." Bobby complained.
Dean replied, "I know a thing or two about grills, I could help fix it."
"I can't pass you up on that offer. Give it a shot." Dean walked to the back porch and took off his light weight jacket, which was completely unnecessary in this weather. Cas was drooling over the sight of Dean wearing a tight white shirt, olive cargo shorts, and black flip flops. Nobody Cas knew could rock those shoes like Dean could. Dean felt Cas' eyes checking him out the whole time. The sandy haired boy couldn't stop grinning. After a while, Dean got the grill up and working. Cas loved the sight of Dean's sweat dripping over his muscular arms as he worked.
"Okay, the grill's up and running. Let's get this party started." Dean spoke. Everyone nodded in appreciation. Soon, the lunch group was chomping away at delicious burgers and hotdogs with sides. Dean took the first bite of his burger and moaned loudly. Cas stepped on the Winchester's foot and held in a laugh. Cas and Dean exchanged glances, and after a while, Dean spoke.
"Mr. Singer, if this isn't the best burger I've ever had, I don't know what is. You have quite some talent." the teens nodded in agreement.
After finishing chewing, Bobby said, "I try my best. You can call me Bobby." After everyone was done eating, Dean pulled Cas into a different room.
"We need to talk" Dean spoke calmly. Cas' heart was pumping so loudly, he was sure the Winchester could hear it.
"Cas, I know you're a hunter." Dean said.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"C'mon, Cas. Don't play dumb." Dean pushed Cas up against the wall and pulled down the left side of his tight shirt past his collarbone, revealing his anti-possession tattoo. Cas just about melted.
"Where's yours?" Dean asked, adjusting his shirt back to normal.  It took all of Cas' willpower and concentration to pull up his sleeve and reveal his tattoo. Dean saw something else, though. He saw familiar marks that looked all too real.
"Cas, oh, Cas." Cas quickly realized Dean saw the scars and cut lines on his arms and rolled down his sleeve. The shorter boy looked down, ashamed. Cas found it weird that Dean didn't freak out.
"Hey, it's okay, Cas. It's okay. Look at this." Dean showed Cas his arms with nasty scars and cuts, just like Cas'. Dean studied the look on the shorter boy's face. His mouth was hanging open so wide, Dean had to close it for him. Cas let out a sigh.
"It's just good to know that someone here understands." Dean spoke, not breaking eye contact. Cas didn't hear what the other boy had said because he was thinking.

How could such a beautiful person not realize how beautiful he is?

Why does Dean do this to himself?

A billion other questions flooded his head.
"I know, I know. You're probably thinking 'How could someone who's lucky to even have a life want to throw it away?' Well, I guess I'm just that stupid." Dean said.
"That's not what I was thinking, Dean."

I was thinking how beautiful you are, and when I picture you hurting yourself, I shatter into a million pieces.

But Cas didn't dare say that out loud. Instead, he settled for, "How could you tell I was going to ask a question?"
"I'm good at reading emotions, but God help me when it comes to expressing them." Dean continued, "For example, I can tell that you seem to think you're poison, and I'm going to show you that you're not, one way or another." Cas' ears turned red. To change the subject, the Singer asked a different question.
"Why do you hurt yourself? There must be a reason."
"Prepare for story time."
Dean sighed, "My mom was killed by a demon in, Sam, my little brother's nursery when he was six months old. My dad was never the same after that. When he's not drunk and abusive, he's obsessed with hunting this damn demon. My dad, my brother, and I would move across the country every 4 months or so, and when we weren't settled, we'd stay in motels. He's better now, as long as we keep him away from alcohol. He wanted to get a chance to actually be a dad, so we settled here. We're planning to stay at least until Sam's out of highschool. He's 12, going into 7th grade right now, so we have a while. Anyways, he's a recovering alcoholic, and he's been to rehab and is clean now. Don't get me wrong, he's a good dad, but sometimes he looses his temper and hits me. I always tell him to not hit Sam, and to just hit me instead. He always gets mad at me because I'm bisexual. He calls me a fag and hates me, but I can't control it. I'm human too, but he doesn't seem to notice that." Cas noticed the tears gathering in the Winchester's green apple eyes. "Dean, I-I'm so sorry for asking. I just-" Dean cut the shorter teen off.
"It's okay, I needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening." Dean was lost in thought for a second, then he sighed.
"I never asked you why you do. Care to explain?"
Cas softly replied, "Are you sure?"
"Cas, we've done all of this talking about me, I want to know about you. Anywhere you go, I'll follow you down." Dean pushed.
"First of all, I appreciate the Gin blossoms reference. Second, fine, this is going to be short and quick. My family is christian and I'm gay and my mom -when she's around, anyways- is the biggest homophobe you will ever meet. She is always talking about how gays shouldn't have the same rights as 'normal' people, and I have to sit there and take it. I can never come out to them. My parents would disown me. They would disown me even though they're both druggies and only here for a day every two weeks or so. Grandpa Bobby has raised me better than both my parents combined. Even though my grandpas are gay, my parents wouldn't accept me if I told them. I deserve the pain, I shouldn't be gay, because I'm going to rip my family apart if I tell them." Cas said that all in one breath, so he breathed in deeply to catch his breath. Dean was glad Charlie kept Cas' grandpas busy. Dean sighed, not knowing how to respond. The boys came back into the living room where everyone was sitting and watching baseball. They joked around, but Dean couldn't focus on anything but Cas saying he was gay.
Is this a miracle or what?