And the Oscar Goes to...

The doorbell rang. Bobby answered it.
"Is Castiel here? We need to work on a science project. He told me I could find him here." The girl asked.
"Yeah. Just a sec." Bobby walked off and called Cas from the stairs. Cas came down a few seconds later and saw Meg.
"Hey, Cas. Remember that project we have?" Cas saw that Meg had a look of threat in her eyes.
Agreeing, Cas said, "Oh yeah. I forgot about that." He waved goodbye to Bobby and walked out the door.
"Alright, Meg. What's this about?" Cas asked. As they were walking, Meg slammed the boy against his car in the driveway. She whipped out a knife and held it to his throat. Cas choked Meg, but she didn't seem to mind. She blinked, her pitch black eyes flickering for only a second. The Singer cried for help. He didn't have holy water on him. Meg snatched the lighter out of her pocket and flicked it until a flame lit up.
"No. Meg! This isn't you. Oh god, no. Dean! Help!" Cas said hopelessly. He knew what was coming.
"Your little Dean won't be able to make it tonight." Cas hoped nothing had got to Dean. Meg pinned his arm to the wall and moved the flame over his tattoo. Cas screamed out in pain. He felt his skin searing off as the tattoo was destroyed. Meg finished burning it and began coughing up black smoke. The smoke found its way from her mouth to Cas'. The Singer threw his head back, gasping as the smoke enclosed him then quickly disappeared down his throat. Cas stood up straighter, his eyes completely black. Meg fell onto her hands and knees. She was coughing and panting heavily. The Singer kicked Meg in the stomach and walked off as she cried.

~

     "Dean. Hey, Dean." Cas whispered. Dean sighed and didn't process that his boyfriend had somehow managed to get into his house. The Winchester flicked an eye open, not turning to face Cas. Cas shook him gently, but gave up after a few seconds. He cuddled into Dean and pulled the Winchester's hips closer to his own. Cas wrapped his arm around Dean's waist, still unaware that Dean was awake. Dean snuggled into Cas, feeling his warmth and hearing his breathing. He fell asleep with an uneasy feeling.

~

     The boys sipped their coffee at the table and watched the birds fly by.
"Cas, are you okay? You've been awfully grumpy lately." Dean questioned his boyfriend's behavior.
Out of nowhere, Cas blurted out, "Did you know I've never loved you? I'm just with you to make you think you have somebody. I took pity on you and I still do." The Winchester was shocked at the sudden outburst.
"You don't mean that." Dean denied ever hearing what came out of Cas' mouth.
"Oh, but I do. Truth is, I've hated you since the moment I saw you. I'm a good actor, aren't I?" Dean stood up, and with a quick swipe, pushed his mug to the floor.
"What the hell?"
"I loved seeing you happy, because I knew that sometime, I would be able to pull that happiness right out of you."
"Then explain everything we've shared. Explain what I saw in your eyes in Five n' Dime when we first bumped into each other! Explain camping and dancing in the rain! Explain pranking Kevin together! I don't know about you, but I felt like my world would never end as long as I was with you. I was in love, but this whole time you were using me?!" Cas pranced to the window, his arms resting on the edge.
"Like I said, I'm a good actor." Cas gave the sweetest smile along with a small giggle. Dean glanced around furiously. His eyes landed on Cas' arms. Something caught his eye. He saw a burnt, blistering patch of skin where Cas' tattoo should have been. Dean quickly began plotting in his mind, showing no indication he knew Cas was possessed. Time to kick in the tears. If Dean was going to pull this off, he would need to be convincing. He sobbed, his back shaking aggressively.
"I loved you so much, Cas. Please- don't leave." Dean advanced towards the boy. His thoughts filled with panic. Just when the demon thought Dean had figured it out and was going to slice and dice him, the Winchester whispered softly into his ear.

"At least give me one last kiss. Please." Dean leaned in and brought Cas into a heated kiss. Dean grabbed Cas' hands and slid them up the wall, fingers laced together. Cas kissed back, lust filling his eyes. Dean ripped Cas' shirt off with a swift movement and pushed him into the couch, only for Cas to be stopped by an invisible wall of some sort.

"I was wondering when you would do that." The demon in Cas said causally.
"I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night." Dean replied after laughing.
The demon smirked and asked, "So where is it?" Dean lifted the cheap rug under their feet, revealing a spray painted devil's trap. Dean walked over to his kitchen for the exorcism book he kept in the pantry. The demon looked around, hoping to find a distraction. It can't fail this deal or it'll be sent back to hell in a heartbeat. Cas felt in his pockets for whatever he could find. His fingers scanned over a tube of chapstick, a pocket knife, a few dollar bills, and a pack of gum. Dean walked back over, watching Cas pull the knife out of his pocket. The demon held it to its own throat.
"If you try anything, I'll kill your precious little Cas. No funny business." Dean put his hands up in surrender after setting the book down. The demon relaxed and lowered the knife slightly. Dean jumped into the devil's trap, tackling the demon and pinning it on its back, but not before it slashed Dean's arm. The Winchester winced, but he had had worse before.
"Cas, this isn't you. Fight this." Dean pleaded.
The demon hissed, "Cas isn't home right now." It kicked the Winchester off, sending him flying into the wall. He grunted, covered in debris.
"Make one move and your pretty little Cas is dead." The demon challenged, knife back on Cas' throat.
"You know, I like this meat suit. I might just keep it. Now let me go." Dean sat up, being careful to not startle the demon. He eyed a silent Sam peering around the stairway. He silently gave his brother a nod, confirming he would help.
Stalling, Dean said, "Alright, but first, I have a few questions. Why Cas? Why possess him?" The demon smirked.
"I have no time to answer questions, Winchester. Let me go!"
"Okay, okay. Fine." Dean eased his way over to the edge of the circle. He started scratching the paint off with his nail, but went as slowly as possible. All the sudden, he heard running and a crash on the floor. Sam pinned the demon and grabbed the knife, being cautious about hurting Cas. Dean dove for the exorcism book and started reciting various words of Latin. Cas shook and growled, clawing at Sam's face. After a minute or so, black smoke erupted from Cas, flying away. Dean didn't care about anything else but Cas who was coughing and weak, his body sprawled out on the floor.
"Dean, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. It wasn't me talking. Meg was possessed and she pinned me an-" Dean shushed his angel.
"Hey, it's okay, Cas. It's all going to be okay, this isn't your fault." Cas began to cry. His back racked with sobs as his boy held him close and ran his fingers through that familiar jet-black hair.
"I know you didn't mean any of it." Dean comforted the Singer. Cas nodded weakly and gave one more sob before sitting up and wiping away the tears that streaked down his face.
"Do you really mean all those things you said about us?"
"Of course, Angel."