You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Dean finished packing his camping bag, going over his checklist. Four outfits including underwear and socks, check, toothbrush and toothpaste, check, travel bottles of shampoo and conditioner, check, shoes, check, contacts, check, swim trunks, check, sunscreen, check, alcohol, check, and a few other minor things like chapstick. The cabin the trio was staying in said it provided quite a few things that make vacation more enjoyable. Dean smirked at the inappropriate jokes going through his head. He read a new text message from Cas, saying he would be there in 20 minutes. The Winchester made final preparations, and made some coffee in his time to spare.

~

Dean snapped out of his daydream with help from Cas and Charlie. The best friends pulled up in Dean's driveway blasting Boston. Dean said bye to Sammy, then trotted outside with a childish grin and his bag slung over his shoulder casually. The sandy haired boy hopped in the back, then leaned forward and kissed Cas, sitting in shotgun. The two boys smiled.
"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Dean whistled at Cas. Cas blushed and raised his eyebrows.
"Crank that shit up!" Dean spoke loudly over the already loud music. Charlie pulled out of the driveway. She turned the music down to speak.
"The party bus will be stopping at Taco Bell. Prepare to have a flavor seizure." Dean thanked whoever created life, because his rocked right now. He had his two best friends, his boyfriend/angel, great music at a great volume, a good trip to come, promised food, and no John Winchester. The teens stopped to get food. When they were getting back into the car with the hot, greasy deliciousness, Cas offered to sit in the back with Dean. Dean couldn't deny it. The teens slid into the car and buckled up. They were on the road again, and Dean and Cas were talking about tons of silly things like how to pronounce Reeses. The radio was still blasting when You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet came on. Everyone screeched with delight. Cas was finishing his last taco when Dean stole the last bite that was sitting on the wrapper in Cas' lap.
"Hey, give that back!" Cas unbuckled and proceeded to tackle Dean.
Cas continued in between laughs, "Nobody messes with my food!"
Dean realized what he got himself into and surrendered after taking off his seatbelt. The Winchester held his hands up like Cas had a gun on him and spoke, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" Both boys laughed.
Dean, still holding the piece of taco, popped it back into Cas' mouth. When Cas finished chewing, Dean said, "Let me make it up to you." The green eyed teen took off Cas' trench coat and pulled the boy close to him, then slowly lowered him until the shorter teen was lying down, straddled by the Winchester. Cas felt big, green eyes penetrating his thoughts and emotions, almost like Dean was tapping into his mind.
"I hope you accept my peace offering." Dean pressed his salty lips against Cas' lightly. That was, until Cas grabbed the back of Dean's neck and pulled him closer for a more solid kiss.  Charlie knew what was going down from stealing glances in the rear-view mirror.
"I hope we don't crash, that would totally ruin the moment." Charlie joked. The teens knew she was okay with seeing them like this. The boys were too busy exchanging tongues to reply. Dean unwillingly broke away from Cas' mouth to kiss down the dark haired boy's neck. Cas moaned when Dean pulled his thick, dark locks. Cas suddenly palmed Dean's erection, earning a gasp of surprise from the teen. The sandy haired boy went back to kissing Cas aggressively. After a few minutes, Cas pulled away slowly and spoke into Dean's ear, in time with the lyrics.
"You ain't seen nothing yet." Cas said slowly in a deep, raspy voice. Lust filled the air and swept the two boys away from reality. Cas nibbled on Dean's ear while the Winchester kissed Cas' neck, sucking deep marks into delicate skin. The teens made their way back to each other's mouths.
"This is fantastic, you taste like tacos." Dean laughed at Cas' witty remark. Cas continued kissing Dean's jaw line while the Winchester grabbed Cas' hips and pulled the teen to an upright position. Cas ran his fingers through Dean's hair. The Singer pushed Dean down so he could be on top. Cas rubbed his erection on Dean's, pressing and flattening his hands onto the Winchester's chest for stability. Dean threw his head back in pleasure when Cas reached into his pants and felt his throbbing dick. Cas started moving his hand slowly on Dean's package, but things escalated quickly, and Cas pulled down Dean's pants and pleasured the Winchester until his moans were louder than the music. The boys hung the trench coat from the heads of the front seats to protect them from Charlie's view.

~

So, yeah, maybe the boys ripped each other's clothes off before even making it to their vacation spot. Maybe Charlie had to blast the music on full volume so she and other drivers couldn't hear the boy's moans. Maybe they would receive dirty looks from strangers when the uncountable amount of hickeys caught their eyes. Maybe the boys would have to clean up the backseat very thoroughly when they got there. Maybe this was meant to happen. There were very few things they could choose, being together and going on that trip with the purr of the car in the background of the blasting music- but maybe fate chose for the boys to be together.