Walking Extra Bowlegged

Cas awoke the next morning in a cold sweat. Dean still had his arm wrapped around Cas' waist. The older Singer peeled Dean's arm off of him then stood up. Cas looked at the time. It was almost 5 am. Cas got a glass of water to soothe his dry mouth. The dark haired boy decided to make breakfast for the group, so he whipped up some pancake batter and turned on his stove. He placed a pan on the burner and put oil in it. Soon, everyone was woken up by the smell of hot pancakes. Cas hummed and sat down next to a drowsy Dean, kissing him softly on the lips. Sam heard a small cough coming from under him. He sat up and looked down, revealing a squished Gabe. Sam had drifted off with Gabe in his lap and somehow ended up on top of him. Sam laughed and brushed strands of Gabe's hair out of his eyes with a soft expression on his face. Both boys smiled and chuckled. They shuffled sleepily to the table and plopped down, stuffing pancakes into their mouths.
     The group decided to split up so the couples could spend 'quality time' together. Sam and Gabe decided to watch more movies and play video games. Dean and Cas went to get fast food.
Dean joked after a while of munching a burger, "H-Help. Having. Flavor. Seizure." Cas gave a deep laugh. Out of nowhere, the best thing Dean had heard in a while escaped Cas' lips.
"I love you, Dean."
"I love you too, Cas." Dean had never felt so sure about anything in his entire life.

~

     Dean carried Cas into the Singer's living room and set him down before pushing him down into the couch.
"Wait here." Dean said quietly. He went over to the stairs and yelled up to Gabe and Sam.
"Yo Sabriel, stay up there for a while." The teens caught on and let out an "ewww" at the same time. An idea struck sam.
"Wait! Before you do anything, I gotta get something." Sam grabbed the speaker from his dresser and darted down the stairs. He placed it on the coffee table in the living room. Dean hopped up stairs to his bag in Cas' room. He pulled a pocket size bottle of lube out of the side pocket and went back downstairs.
"My grandpas are a few towns over." Cas said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"I like the sound of that." Dean replied, giving Cas a suggestive look.
"You look at me the way Kanye looks at ice cream." Cas pointed out. Dean was laughing, and the next thing Cas felt was Dean's warm body covering his own.
"You look so pretty when you're high and not so dry for me." Dean whispered into Cas' ear in between nibbles on his ear lobe. The Winchester kissed down Cas' neck, sucking deep marks into his fragile skin. Cas grinned at the touch of Dean's lips on his own. Before Dean came along, Cas was constantly drowning in sorrow and fear. Dean was his air. Dean was his everything. Music blared from the speaker Sam had placed near them. Sam and Gabe laughed as they turned the music on from Sam's laptop in his room.

I scream you scream, we all scream for her
don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her
She's my cherry pie
cold drink of water such a sweet surprise
tastes so good make a grown man cry, sweet cherry pie

     Cas slipped a finger under Dean's waistband. He slowly took off Dean's shorts. Dean stared at Cas' neck.
"Look at me." Cas said with sudden confidence. The Winchester's apple green eyes met the blueness that was the death of him. Dean didn't just see eyes. He saw a whole world in them. He saw an insane blue ocean where the possibilities were endless.
"I love you." Cas' voice sounded like butter sizzling in a pan.
"I love you too, Castiel Singer." Dean said before taking Cas' pants off like he'd been doing it his whole life. Dean sat up and ripped off his shirt. Cas did the same. Next, their boxers were slid off simultaneously and tossed away. Dean kissed down Cas' stomach while Cas gripped the roots of the sandy hair in front of him. The Singer moaned, but Dean shushed him quickly, just in case their brothers heard. Cas rolled on top of Dean and sat on him. He could feel every fiber of him wanting that boy in front of him. Cas grinded selfishly against him and sucked bruises into Dean's smooth, olive toned skin that could make anyone melt. Dean noticed Cas wanted to be dominant. He could work with that. Dean had never told anybody he was still a virgin, but he knew he didn't want to be after he met Cas.
"Cas, I want you." Cas grinned through kisses.

"Take me. Make me yours."

Dean spoke quietly but forcefully, staring into Cas' eyes longingly.
"Are you sure?" Cas questioned. Dean nodded and stared into the eyes he loved. Dean pulled out the small bottle of lube and handed it to Cas. Cas took a quick moment to thank whoever was listening. He repeated Dean's actions and kissed down the Winchester's stomach. Dean moaned loudly, but Cas didn't do anything anything to stop it.
Cas spoke softly, teasing the Winchester's dick, "Are you ready?"
"Go ahead, do your worst." Cas popped the cap of the small bottle and lathered his fingers. Dean focused on the sensation of fingers tickling and running down his spine. Cas made his way down and into the Winchester. Dean gasped and arched his back. Cas calmed him down.
"Hey, it's okay. It'll be okay." Cas said.
"I can take it. Do another." Dean managed. Cas took his time and slid another finger in. He stretched and scissored as Dean's hips trembled. Cas pressed down on Dean's hips forcefully. Dean nodded and confirmed he was ready. Cas sucked bruises into his neck to distract the Winchester as he slipped his fingers out. Cas slowly inserted the tip of his member into Dean, earning him a gasp of pain and pleasure.
"Cas. Baby please. Start moving." Dean pleaded. Cas began slowly thrusting into Dean, but with a reassuring nod, soon quickened the pace. Dean threw his head back into the pillow with every movement of Cas' hips pushing into his. Dean shook with sensations flowing throughout him, his open mouth holding a wordless cry of feeling. Cas used his hand to cover Dean's mouth when he thrusted deeply into the Winchester. Dean had a lost look in his eyes as Cas jammed up into his prostate. The Singer pushed Dean's hands into the couch with his own fingers laced through the other boy's. Bundles of nerves in Dean were being hit every single time Cas moved.
"Cas! Oh my god Castiel!" Dean shouted as Cas pulled out then stilled himself, buying his lip until it bled and shooting double roped of jizz onto Dean's sticky chest. Dean soon followed, wincing at the emptiness inside of him. Cas slumped over with exhaust. He smirked and reached down to where his boxers were tossed and gave them to Dean to clean up. Dean sighed contently.
"That was-"
"Awesome." Dean interrupted Cas with a breathless statement. He was still staring at the ceiling, his mind completely frazzled and blown.
Cas gave an approving grunt, covered himself in a blanket, and went upstairs while Dean rested on the couch. The Singer got two pairs of sweatpants sleepily and stumbled downstairs. Soon enough, the teens were passed out on the couch with Cas cuddling into Dean's chest. He could lay there forever. Cas was so, so tired, but he was afraid that if he fell asleep he would wake up in his bed, Bobby knocking on his door telling him to get up and go to school, without a single thought of Dean in his brain. He was afraid none of this was real, and that he was just having a vivid dream.

~

    A few hours later, Cas was jolted awake by his little brother kicking him in the face. Dean was carrying Sam and Gabe upside down over his shoulders. Gabe laughed and watched as Cas sat up and rubbed his forehead, hearing a tiny hiss come from Dean's mouth as he shifted his weight. Cas giggled and gave Dean a witty look that apologized for the pain.
"Sorry, Cassie." Gabe said through laughs.
"What time is it?" Cas asked wearily.
"About 6."
"PM?"
Gabe nodded in response.
Dean joked, "Wow, time really does fly when you're getting kicked in the face constantly."
     The next few hours were blown away with laughs and competitive board games.
"NO. I'M NOT GOING TO PAY YOUR STUPID RENT. NOBODY EVER LANDS ON MY PROPERTY, DAMMIT!" Gabe shouted and flipped the board. Everybody fell back in laughter. After a few minutes, everything went silent.
"So, Dean-o. I noticed you walking extra bowlegged. Care to explain?" Gabe asked and wiggled his eyebrows. That son of a bitch. Dean turned multiple shades of red when he heard Sam smirk and raise a brow. Cas sat silently, holding back a giggle.
"I must've hurt my ankle kicking your ass at Monopoly!" Dean joked and changed the subject.
"Ouch. My feelings." Gabe replied as Sam made an "OHHHHH" sound and tackled Gabe. The honey eyed boy sneaked a kiss onto Sam's forehead. The teens settled down, and after a while of small talk and jokes, they were all settled on the couches, Dean and Cas made sure to take the couch that had been abused earlier. The boys watched a few episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dean was fast asleep by the time the episode was over. Cas kissed his boyfriend lightly on the lips every so often, watching the Winchester's thick, soft eyelashes brush against his cheeks and his nostrils flare when his chest moved as he breathed.
"I love you, Dean. I love you so goddamn much." Cas whispered and cuddled into Dean's chest.

Everything was perfect, but nothing ever stays perfect, does it?