Sweet Dreams

All Dean could see were big, sky blue eyes. He didn't know what was going on, but he felt an incredible sensation of pleasure. He looked down and saw his Angel doing very 'angelic' things. He watched as Cas fondled his balls and swirled his wet tongue around the slit on the Winchester's dick. Soon, Cas wrapped his red, puffy lips around Dean's dick and gave him the pleasure of a lifetime. Dean threw his head back as he moaned and cursed. The sandy haired boy felt as if he were in a different dimension as he came on Cas. He felt warmness that was more real than the rest. The Winchester woke up, sweating and panting.
"Dammit!" Dean yelled and punched his pillow. It was only a dream. Dean had it bad for Cas. He heard Sam laughing. "What's so funny?" Dean yelled through the hallway in response.
"Come here." Sam shouted back from his room. Dean didn't want Sam to see his not so dry boxers, so he wrapped his blanket around his entire body trying to act casual. He went into Sam's room as Sam was watching something on his phone and giggling. The older Winchester walked over and watched the video. Dread filled him as he saw Sam's face laughing with awfully loud moans in the background. Sam had caught him having a sex dream on video. Great. Dean brushed it off and walked into the bathroom to clean up.
School started in three weeks. Dean wasn't worried at all, because at every school he went to, everyone thought he was the hottest one there. He is popular, a badass, gets all of the ladies (and guys), doesn't give a shit about what people think, and has done just about everything. Except lost his virginity. Loads of people would jump at the chance to take Dean Winchester's V-card, but he wanted to save it for somebody incredibly special. Sam, on the other hand, didn't want to start at a new school. He missed his old friends, even though he's most likely never going to see them again.
Dean shifted in his bed, laying in soft light. He texted Cas.

To Cas: Hey, wanna hang out tonight at 6? My dad's on a hunt and won't be back for a few days. We also need to work out the camping details, and I asked my dad earlier, he's cool with me tagging along.

Dean got a reply a few minutes later.

From Cas: Sounds good, my grandpas are just fine with you, too. They like you, they think you're a good kid with lots of heart.

To Cas: That's good to hear. Also, are you a waitress named Kim by chance?

From Cas: Very funny, Dean. Also, good song.

To Cas: I'm still trying to figure out why the guys aren't drooling over you.

From Cas: I guess I've just always been somebody in the background. I'm pretty lonely around here.

To Cas: I can change that.

From Cas: What?

From Cas: Dean? I don't understand.

From Cas: -_-