Biggest Fear

The rest of the trip, or what was left of it, passed quickly, the teens laughing and dancing through the hours. Soon, Dean and Cas were laying in bed watching movies.
Dean whispered in Cas' ear, "No matter how hard I try, I will never forget this trip." Cas got shivers down his spine at the hot breath in his ear. He cuddled into Dean and sighed with exhaustion. Tomorrow morning the teens were packing up and leaving. Cas didn't want to go back to the real world. He wanted to stay here forever, without his family and without school. Without worries.

~

Dean drove home because he wanted to pick the music. He dropped Cas off first. He watched the dark haired boy sluggishly walk up the steps to his house and open the door. He heard heard yelling and saw a woman.
"Is that Cas' mom?" Dean asked Charlie.
"Yeah, I've only met her a few times, but she's a bitch. I feel really bad for Cas. He usually stays at my place when his mom comes into town." Dean sighed and hoped Cas' mom would just stop fucking yelling. It was annoying him. Dean drove to his house and hopped out, grabbing his bags. Charlie slid over to the drivers seat and gave Dean a farewell.
"Text me, bitch!" The redhead joked. Dean chuckled and nodded as Charlie sped off. Dean went inside, and instantly, he felt his gut twisting its self into a knot like no other. He froze with fear at the sight in front of him.
"Oh my god." Those three words hung in the air as Dean stared blankly, eyes open wide, facing his biggest fear.