Alexa's Visit

I'm so close to victory. Just one more match to go! A lot has happened this past two years. Getting cheated on, being creepily texted, being injured and the best of all finding the love of my life.

Seth has been so amazing. In the midst of all these troubles, God has blessed me by sending him. I feel so safe, secured and most importantly loved and cherised just the way I wanted no needed! Theres nothing that could tear us apart now.

Chilling in my hotel room, laying on my bed and texting Seth.

-Hey Sethie♥

-Hey Baby

-Can't wait for you to finish train. I'm craving so you much♥

-Haha keep that pussy warm for me. When I get back ya gonna be screaming my name loud again💦

-Is that so? 😏

-Hahaha shut the fuck up. You definetely know it. Make the whole hotel know my name 😏🔥💦

-Stop ya gonna make me scream now hehe.

-Relax. Just wait till I get back. Wait lemme guess ya fingering yourself already huh? 😏

He was right. How can I stop myself? After all my victories I deserved to get smashed!

-Yes! :p
Just get back here soon!♥♥♡

-I will baby. When I get back ya gonna die with my dick going deep inside ya 💦😏🍆
Lemme send ya a teaser to make yourself wet

Fuck! He sent me a picture of his monster! I couldn't help it. I imagined that big cock deep in my mouth, ass and pussy. I started to use my right hand to finger and now used my left hand to text Seth. I started massaging my cilt gently with my index finger. Then as I imagined him fucking me faster, I put my index finger and middle finger in my mouth to make it wet with my saliva and then put them inside my pussy and started to finger fast. My bit my lip and closed my eyes and started to moan and move my body.

-Bitch! Stop ignoring me by fingering yourself. Instead show me 💦😏

Hahaha he just knew it! When I went back to our chat, it was 5 minutes that I've ignored him for. It could have been longer if I didn't open that message. I then decided to put my two fingers and spreading my cilt and took a snap. I sent him the picture.

-Damn baby! Can't wait to stretch that pussy more later! 💦😏🍆 I gotta go but I'll be back at night to finish you! See you later bitch! 🔥❤😏😘😍😜

-Bye Baby🔥❤

While fingering myself and enjoying pleasuring myself, the doorbell rings! Who the fuck could this be?! I quickly put my gown on and get the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Alexa"

What does she want from me? I'm pretty sure she wants to make up a story to make me doubt Seth. Either way I'll just get myself to be entertained by her story since I had nothing else to do anyway.

I opened the door.

"Wow that was easy. I thought I had to beg you to open."