Fight X Kiss

Location: Los Angeles, California
11 March 2018

My Twitter feed had been buzzing lately. The trend '#Bosstournament' already had 450K tweets in just a week. I guess people are really entertained. No wonder that bitch organised this.

I had a big match tonight against Mickie James. She's practically a legend. I just gotta fight hard and not give up. I'm afraid that if I don't win, I'm going to get fired. I just cannot lose now no matter the strife.

No one knows that Roman and I are divorced. Everyone believes we are just going through a hard time. I just don't know how to break the news down yet. My life has taken a 360 degree turn. From being a champion to being someone whose fighting for survival.

I head to the gym to touch up on my training before the show could start. When I arrive there I see my worst fear, Nia Jax.

"Awwwww it's Sasha! The boss!" She says sarcastically

I struggled to find words to say. I felt like a child being bullied for lunch money.

"Hi."

"Whats the matter? Wheres all your badass talk?! Guess you finally learned to sit down and be humble hahaha!"

I had it. Guess my rage overwhelmed me again.

"Look here Nia! You may be laughing at me now but next month at Wrestlemania, I will take that title from you! You Get that!"

"Guess you didn't learn your lesson. Well let me make this clear. Even if you do win the tournament, you will never beat me bitch! I'll make sure I'll injure you for life! So that way you will never come back to WWE!"

"You bitch!"

Before I could punch her in the face, someone held my fist with their palm like how paper beats rock in rock, paper, scissors.

"Nia leave her alone!"

"Guess your lover has come to save you. Hmph see ya slut."

Nia walks out of the gym pissed.

The commotion subsisded. The crowd dispersed. It was only him and I now.

"Sasha are you okay?!"

"Yes I'm fine Seth. Thank you."

He still never let go of my fist. His hard, gentle grip was so comforting. It felt as if he did that to my heart also.

"Seth you can let go now." I said softly while blushing.

"Oh." He blushed also and slowly let go.

"Sasha glad you're okay. That could have turned ugly and you still have an important match. Focus!"

Is he reprimanding me?! But reprimanding me in a sweet way. Damn Seth. You wanna make me take my clothes off and jump on you whilsy smothering you with my kisses. I guess I am being a slut.

"I know Seth. It's just that my anger gets the best of me."

"Well you have me now to calm you down."

"Wait what's that suppose to mean?!"

He laughed for a while.

"Well...."

"It means... I'm here for you now."

Did he just say that?! I couldn't stop blushing! I gagged on my words. Dammit Seth! Why do you have to say the sweetest things! My heart just skipped a beat like a person tripped and fell over the mountain. Does this mean I love him?!