Raw Show- Part 1

Location: Phoenix, Arizona
March 18 2018

Seth and I spent time apart recently. We've been constantly training for our matches. Though we do text and videochat, some more erotic than others but hey thats what couples do. With reality setting into motion, I had another big match to win. My career is on the line!

With training done, I head to Talking Stick Resort Arena to get ready.

at Talking Stick Resort Arena

As I entered inside the arena to my locker room, I noticed that everyone was looking at me.  What is going on here? If looks could kill. Is everyone mad because of Seth kissing me? Are they assuming that I'm sort of whore because they thinking I'm still married to Roman? For fuck sake!

I just glared at them back and headed to my Locker Room. Though a certain bitch was blocking the door, seeming to wait for my arrival.

"If it isn't the hoe."

"Firstly I'm not a hoe and secondly you should know one right Alexa?" I snapped back

"Chill Sasha. Don't think I'm mad because you stole Seth from me. You can have him his yours!" She said sounding as if she's giving me some kind of good gesture

"Then what do you want?! If you don't mind I have an important match now."

"Yeah we know, the ' BossTournament.' Well anyway lemme sum this up. You shouldn't had let Seth wooed his way!"

"Excuse me?!"

"Yeah! Don't act surprised! I know he fucked you qlready. It wasn't the first date and he did, am I right?"

What the fuck?! Was she being ambigious here? Is she trying to spilt Seth and I up?! What is her endgame?!

"That's non of ya business! Now pleaae get out of my face before I break it." I said by snapping my fingers and brushing her off.

"That proves me right. Anyway since you being an over clichėd bitch right now, I should just say this. Seth is going to destory you."

Was this bitch on drugs? Was she jealous enough to make assumptions?
I turned around and asked her the obvious question.

"What!?" Adding the raised eyebrow and bitch whar you saying face.

"Yes. He already started by ruining your reputation with that kiss. An act of love, ha my ass! You shouldn't had let him be your new suitor. Trust me Seth will destroy you. Anyways I won't take up your space since you don't have any. Just listen to my advice."

I had no time to hear this right now. I just simply put in one ear and took it of the other. This bitch was obviously jealous.

"Whatever." As I walked into my Locker Room and slammed the door.

Sitting in my Locker Room, pondering about what had just transpired. It seemed Alexa's words stumbled in the back of my mind. If she was jealous she would have fought me atleast. How would Seth destroy me? He was the only nicest person around. Taking my troubles away and most importantly, loving me entirely. Maybe Alexa is paranoid.