Stratus Quo

Location: Nashville TN
2 April 2018

Sitting in my locker room, pondering about all the shit that has happened. I'm not sure if I can win this match. How can a person fight when their heart has been spilt in two. I guess I gotta give it my all. The match is about to start. Here I go.

Raw Show at
Bridgestone Arena
Nashville TN
2 April 2018
#BossTournament: Final Round
Sasha Banks Vs ???

Waiting in the ring to see for my final opponent. The music started to play. I couldn't believe it.

"What?! The Legend!" Says Corey Graves

"Yes it is! Trish Stratus!" Says Michael Cole

"One of the greatest female wrestlers at the WWE!" Says David Otunga

My eyes widen when I saw The Quintessential WWE Diva herself, Trish Stratus. How the heck am I going to defeat her? This has to be the toughest match of my career. But no, focus Sasha. You can do this!

The arena was full of cheers as we watched a living legend walk down the ramp. I myself, wanted to have a little fangirl moment but I had to keep it together. Trish came into the ring and my tall figure towered over her short petite figure.

I was confident and ready for this match until Stephanie began to speak into the microphone again.

"Sasha; sweetie, because this is the last match of the tournament, I decided to make it a little more interesting. This is now going to be a No Disqualification Triple Threat and here is your other opponent."

My jaw dropped to the floor when a familiar theme song started playing.

"Oh my gosh it's Lita." Says Michael Cole.

Talk about Stephanie going all out to get me fired.

After an amazing reaction from the crowd, Lita stepped into the ring and immediately hugged Trish.

This is going to be a long night.

The referee signaled for the bell and the two women charged towards me. I slide under the ropes and ran around the ring as fast as I could. I ran towards the time keepers arena and grabbed a chair.

Lita was first to come at me and I hit her with the weapon. I admire her bravery but everyone has already seen what I am capable of doing with a chair. Stephanie thought she got me this time but she made a big mistake when she made this match a no disqualification match.

"Well here's something you don't see very often, two legends get dismantled." Says Corey Graves

The match went on for about thirty minutes. The momentum shifted when I tried to hit Trish with a Double Knee Drop through the table but Trish moved out of the way.

"Ahhhh!!."

I screamed at the feeling of a Kendo stick get smashed into my back.

Trish slammed the Kendo stick onto my back repeatedly until Lita recovered after I hit her with a Frog Splash from the top of a ladder through a table. Both Lita and Trish started stomping onto me. Suddenly a very electrifying theme song started to play and she came running down the ramp.