Reveal- Part One

Location: New Orleans
6 April 2018
2 Days before Wrestlemania

What do I do now? I feel like I'm bounded by chains. Not just that but also the main link to the WWE womens division. If I break free then it will cause a chain reaction, causing the others to fall apart. I'm trapped.

How can the texter do this?! Not only do I have to lose but also make Nia win again. No no no! I can't let her win again! It's far too long! I did so much to comeback and get another shot but now it's all gone just like that.

I never trained as much. I just couldn't clear my head. With only 2 days left for Wrestlemania, a lot of tension built up within me.

While sitting in the gym pondering about all of these thoughts, Bayley messages me.

Sasha I hope you're ready on Sunday! Train hard because I won't go easy. Love ya♥

-Bayley

I wish I was her right now. Focused, no other train of thought besides winning. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of luxury now. But wait, I wasn't the only one that got a message from the texter. Bayley also got one. Should I talk to her about it and dig deeper? But no it wouldn't feel right to psyche her out like that. This is my battle. Ahh this is so frustrating!

I head out of the gym and go to Audobon park to take a break and contemplate. As I sit on the bench and look at the beautiful scenery of the sunny sky, lush green grass and oaktrees I begin to think.

Who could the texter be? Why is he/she after me? Is it also after Bayley because they also texted her? Who else did the texter text? Or was it only me?

I couldn't this. I needed someone to bare with me. I decided to reply to Bayleys message to tell her to meet me here.

Bayley I need you right now. Theres something I needa to tell you.

-Sasha

After a short while, Bayley shows up.

"Hey Sasha."

"Hey."

She sits next to me on the bench.

"So whats up? Whars the urgency?"

"Look Bayley, do you remember that text you told me from an unknown number telling you that you're going to Smackdoan before you knew you was going to be drafted there?"

"Yes I do. Why? Did you also get a text from an unknown number?" She says as she begins to look concerned

"Yes. I did. Now Bayley did you get another text from an unknown number again?"

"Yes I did. Sasha I don't follow whats going on clearly."

"Bayley don't you see. That same person also texted me more than once."

"That can't be! When last did you get a text Sasha?"

"On Monday right after the tournament ended."

"And what did it say?"

"That I should lose the match at Wrestlemania and make Nia win. If I don't the.... the.... the nudes of me and Seth together and the other Women from the WWE will be exposed."