Prologue

Wrestlemania 33

Elimination Match between Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha Banks and Nia Jax for the Raw Women's Championship

Nia Jax Powerbombs Bayley.

"Is this the great Bayley? Ha! Bye bye!"

"Pin 1, 2, 3!
Bayleys Eliminated!"

Charlotte wakes up and climbs on top of the rope and drop kicks Nia. Sasha Banks gets up and hits Charlotte with a DDT 18.

"Pin 1, 2, 3
Charlottes Eliminated!"

"I'm so close. So close to winning" Says Sasha in her thoughts

Sasha charges up to Nia. However Nia grabs and bear hugs her.

"Squirm Sasha!"

"AAAHHHH!"

"So is this how the so called Legit Boss is! How pathetic!!"

Nia then lifts Sasha up and slams her down.
Nia picks her up again to finish her off with a powerbomb.

"Pin 1, 2, 3
Sasha Banks eliminated!"

The winner and the new Raw Women's Champion Nia jax!

Present day

*Beep Beep*

4:30 AM. Guess it's time to wake up.

It's been 6 months after my crushing defeat at wrestlemania. The Superstar Shake-Up happened and I'm still at Raw. I have been training hard ever since. When I verse Nia for the Raw Women's championship again, I will defintely win! For I am the Legit Boss!

I am at Oklahoma, a day before Monday Night Raw can take place here. Got a lot planned for today. Training, training and more training.

--

Its 4:00 PM now. Time sure does fly when you do a lot of things. I am back at my hotel room, getting ready to Facetime with my husband Roman Reigns. We have been married for a year now. He is my anchor. He comforted me when I lost the Raw Women's championship. He is so amazing!

Just as I was about to FaceTime him, I get a text message from an unknown number.

Becareful of who you trust. A Legit boss is meant to stand alone.

-Unknown

What does this even mean?! What a Boogus text. If this is meant to distract me, it sadly does not! I deleted the message.

My phones ringing. I guess Roman decided to FaceTime me first.

"Hey Baby" says Roman

"Hey love! I miss you so much!"

"Babe I'll come to Oklahoma soon. I can't wait to show my Boss how much I miss her!"

"Oh really hun! I can't wait! Only one thing babe, you are my only Boss!"

"Hell yeah!"
The way he said it. With that devilish smirk, made my heart twitch.

"So baby whats up?! Why didn't you FaceTime me first. You were 2 minutes late."

It was obvious Roman knew something was up. I didn't wanna bother him with a mere petty problem. I decided not to tell him.

"I'm just tensed babe. Nothing major."

"Honey don't be! Just relax. You will retain your title. Just stay focused! Well babe I gotta go. Can't wait to see you soon. Mwah!"

"Mwah baby."

The FaceTime call ended. I had to meet up with Bayley at Taco Bell. Bayley and I always met at a Taco Bell restaurant the day before a show to vent and comfort each other. Bayley is truly amazing. My greatest rival and my best friend.

--

I entered Taco Bell and see Bayley sitting at the far right corner.

"Hey you!"

"Hey Sasha!" Said a cheerful Bayley as she gave me a hug.

"How are things Sasha?"

"It's been good! Just training hard you know the usual."

"Same here. Losing to Nia was bad. We cannot afford to lose to her again."

"You're telling Bayley. Nia has gotten stronger. I did not know she even had a new finisher. We have to get stronger."

"Let's make a pact. If either one of us beats her. Then we shall verse each other for the title. What ya say!?"

"You know the Boss doesn't hold back! Hell yes!"

"Fistpump on it." said Bayley as she extended her arm and formed a fist.

"Boom."

--

After eating, Bayley and I exchanged goodbyes and I walked to my hotel room. On the way there, I see Seth Rollins sitting outside a bench at the gym looking frustrated. I went by him.

"Hey Seth" I said as I sat next to him.

"Hey Sasha"

"What's up? Why you sitting outside the gym? Is everything okay?!"

"I'm good. It's just that Alexa and I broke up. It sucks! I thought there was something between us but I guess the sparks gone!" He said with agony.

Poor Seth. He is such a good guy. Can't believe he and that bitch Alexa Bliss were together. She probably cheated on him, knowing that she loves to sleep round with other wrestlers. I didn't want to ask the reason for their spilt. Instead I gave Seth words of encouragement.

"Listen here Seth. Don't feel bad about it. I mean you're the Universal Champion for crying out loud! All this pain shall pass. Focus and kick ass as usual hey."

"I guess you're right. Thanks Sasha. I'm sure you're gonna retain your title and show Nia who the Boss is haha."

"Damn right!"

For some reason after he said that, we looked at each other deeply for a moment. It felt as if time stood still. Clichė right, but it was overwhelming. His watery eyes started to sparkle and my smile couldn't stop getting wider.
Just as about I could feel his big hands touch my hands, my phone rang.

"Oh! It's Roman. Well Seth I gotta go. Take care okay. See ya!"

"See ya Sasha!"

Well 10 minutes after my call with Roman, I returned to my hotel room exhausted, getting ready for bed. I clap my hands together for the light to turn off and tucked myself. Tomorrow night is Raw. A long way to retain my title. Time to kick ass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is my first WWE fanction! I hope you guys like it! Please give feedback, vote and comment! Will publish chapters every week! Please support! God bless ya♥♥♡

 Sasha Banks: Road to Gloryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें