Live Show

I just arrived at Chesapeake Energy Arena where the live show was taking place. While heading to my locker room, I see Bayley being her cheerful self as always.

"Hey Sasha!"

"Bayley!" I said as we exchanged hugs.

"Good luck with your match against Alexa!"

"Ha Bayley I don't need luck! Don't you know I'm the Legit Boss!"

"Haha I know you are! We will talk after your match. There's something I need to tell you."

"Sure thing Bayley."

What did she wanted to tell me? My intrigue was heightened. Nevertheless, I went to my locker room, put my gear on and sat on the bench, staying composed on winning the match.

Things have taken a change at the WWE. This year they have taken the initiative to not give scripts for the Superstars, though the segments and storylines were still in place. This is shocking cause back in 2011 when they gave CM Punk no script, he went ballistic and revealed the plans of the WWE. No wonder he got fired on his wedding day. Tragic but give him mad props for being bold.

My phone started to beep, breaking my train of thought. It was a text from Roman.

Hey baby! Good news. I am coming to Oklohoma just after the live show! Goodluck on your match tonight. Kick ass! Speaking of ass, It's mines later! Love you baby♥♥

My baby always knew how to motivate me. Though, it's gonna be hard to win now that he made sexually flustered. Thanks alot babe!

--

Raw Live Show at Oklohoma Chesapeake Energy Arena
{May 08/2017}

My match against Alexa was the first part of the live show. Getting ready to walk down the runway. My theme song starts and everyone started screaming. I walked down the runway to the ring. It's was always a magical sight, seeing the crowd and hearing the announcer say my stage name. I thank God everytime for making my dreams come true.

--

Match 1:
Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks

There I was face-to-face with Alexa. We charged and grabbed each other. The struggle was long until I finally got her with a double knee drop. I went for the pin.

"1, 2!
Alexa kicks out!

Damn it! I picked her up and pulled her to the ropes. As she rebounded and came towards me, I drop kicked her. Alexa then woke up and charged at me, relentlessly punching and kicking me.

She then grabbed my hair and went behind me, pulling and slamming me down to the floor from the back with a bulldog.

"1, 2!
Sasha kicks out!"

Alexa picked me and tried to grapple me. However, I reversed it and gave her a DDT! I had to end this now.

While she was on the ground. I gathered the remaining momentum I had and did my finisher, Banks Statement! I squeezed hard and she tapped out.

"Here is your winner. Sasha Banks!"

************************************

That match was intense! I needed to see Bayley after the to know what she wanted to tell me.

While in backstage, before meeting up with Bayley, I see Seth. He looked better now and sexy ofcourse. Wait did I just say that?

"Hey Seth!"

"Hey Sasha! Nice match out there. You showed her who's boss. Haha. Though theres something I gotta ask."

My heart skipped a few ticks faster. Though who's heart wouldn't beat faster when people asked them "Something I got to ask" or "I need to tell you something" type of questions.

"Sure Seth ask me."

"Why did you make Alexa tap out huh? Did you try to take revenge for me hey!?" He said as he sounded sarcastic and smiled.

"Don't be silly! You know I like to win by any means neccessary. Besides it would be hard to pin her. She's strong." I lied about her being strong. As if!

"Hahaha nice excuse! But you don't have to say anything. How are things with you and Roman?"

"We're good. His coming back tonight."

Just as he was about to say something, he did it again. He looked into my eyes ever so deeply. It felt as if he was reading my soul. My eyes became locked into his gaze like a person being hypnotised.

I can't think clearly. Our bodies were coming closer. Just as it was colliding against each other, Bailey screams out my name.

"Sasha!"

I snapped out of it.

"Seth I gotta go. Take care. See ya!"

I felt bad for just leaving him like that. Why should I worry. We're only friends. Enough Sasha. Stop overreacting.

"Hey Bayley. Did I take too long?"

"Na. You just on time. Sorry I disturbed you and Seth."

"It's cool. So what did you wanna tell me?"

"Well over the past few weeks I've been getting weird texts from an unknown number. The texts weren't bad just that it feels like whatever it says it comes true in some way."

Bayley getting texts too. Should I tell her that I have also got a text from an unknown number also? No I'll wait for the right moment.

"What exactly did these texts say Bayley?" I asked her.

"Well last week it said that something life changing might happen to me."

"And?"

"Well Sasha thats the second thing I wanted to tell you about. I'm getting drafted to Smackdown!"

"Wai- What!"

***********************************

Wow Seth and Sasha definetely got some chemistry going on there. Bayley going to Smackdown?! And what are these mysterious texts leading too now that Sasha is also getting them?

Thank you guys for reading commenting and voting! I know i said One chapter a week but I couldn't help it! Hope you guys like this chapter and the story so far. Continue to vote, comment and read! Thank you for the support so far! God bless ya♥♥♥