Apart

This Chapter has minimal sexual content

I rushed to Classen Curve Cafe. I then see Roman waiting for me. He already booked a table.

"Hey Roman."

"Hey." Says Roman

"Look about the other-"

"No forget it. I overreacted. Forgive me Sasha. I shouldn't had done that to you. It's just that it seemed so odd that you wasn't in the mood all of a sudden. I failed to realise that you were still upset about losing your title. I jumped to conclusions."

Well this was unexpected. I mean he had every right to be mad at me. Now he feels that I'm still not over the loss of the title. I'm gonna regret doing this, but I have to lie and go along with the title thing.

"It's okay Roman. You had every right to get mad at me. I let this title situation get to me. If anyone needs forgiveness it's me."

"You amazing babe you know that. Let's just forget what happened."

"Sure thing babe!"

"But you do know now I'm gonna punish you even more." Says Roman sounding seductive and biting his lip.

"How so? Hmm"

I then take out my shoes and extend my right leg underneath the table. My feet makes reach to his groin. I tease him by rubbing my feet against his thighs then back to his groin. I then grab his pants by his ball area and start massaging it with my big and long toe.

I massage it in a circular motion and then grab his balls inbetween. I then make way for his placcid long cock. Before it stands up, I make it go sideways by his thigh and stroke it inbetween my big and long toe.

"Fuck it babe. Fuck! You so bad. My little slut." He whispers softly and gives me a passionate kiss.

I smirk and stroke harder. Now this would end up with us having sex at the hotel room but things became anti-climatic. I say this because Dean and Seth enter the cafe.

In just the knick of time I put my right foot back into my shoe but my shoe was loose. Roman and I stopped kissing and hopefully his dick calmed down.

Dean and Seth booked a table nearby, and their tables combined with ours. Dean sat next to Roman and yeah you know it Seth sat next to me.

"Hey guys how are y'all doing?" Says Dean as he gave Roman a friendly handshake and a hug and also hugged me.

"Hey Dean!" Roman and I said in unison.

Seth does the same as Dean did but when we hugged I could smell his cologne and man he smelled so good.

"So are your guys ready for the next live show at Las Vegas?" Says Dean

Dean was a bit excited because he and his wife Renee Young lived there. That's where they also got married.

"Yes we are! What about you Dean?" Says Roman

"Yeah I am. Gotta be ready for anything. I got a title to defend soon at Backlash."

Dean was defending his Universal title against Brock Lesnar and Roman was  competing for the Intercontinental championship against Samoa Joe.

"You'll do well Dean! Kick Brock Lesnars ass!"

"Hahaha I'll try my best! What about you Roman? You're competing against Samoan Joe for the Intercontinental championship."

"Samoa Joe is nothing. I'll finish him and get the title."

"And Seth what about you?" Says Roman

Seth had no big matches ahead. Due to his win against Triple H, he seemed satisfies enough. I guess his storyline will have a new chapter soon.

"Nah. Just fighting in and out. Nothing too serious for now anyway. And you Sasha what about you?"

Did he seriously just asked me that? Wow how considerate of him. His tone was with finesse and thoughfulness. I just smiled and said:

"I'm good. Working hard to retain my title and can't afford to lose any matches so I can get a shot to verse Nia at Backlash."

"I'm sure you'll do great, like you always do!"

Wow what the fuck. He believes in me! But why am I so happy about it? I need to snap out of this but I just can't.

What turned into a conversation of 4 turned to a converstaion between the two of us.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Says a slightly angered Roman.

Shit! Did he realise it? Fuck! What made things even more complicated was that Dean had a phonecall from his wife. It was now just Seth and I.

"Is Roman okay?" Asked Seth sounding concerned.

"His fine I guess. His just tensed abou winning the title."

I had to lie again. I can't just tell him "No it's because I thought of you while we had sex that's why he seems different."

Before Seth could say anything, Roman comes back.

"Babe let's go."

"Okay babe."

After exchanging goodbyes with Dean and Seth, we were at the hotel room. I should also add that he said nothing during the drive.

"Babe what's going on?"

"Nothing! Why are you gettling like this again? I thought we were good!"

"Yeah you right! We were! I saw Seth and you talking as if Dean and I weren't there especially me!"

"And so?! We're just friends! Nothing more! You know I love you! Why are you so jealous?!!"

"I'm not jealous! I just know somethings up! While we were kissing and when they came in, I saw hs was looking only at you! Tell me now Sasha is the something between you and him?!"

"No!! Nothing! What must I do if he looked!? Gosh Roman!"

"Is that why you didn't have sex with me because you thought of him?! Tell me now!"

There he goes reading my soul again. Fuck how did he- No just no I had it with him his jealous outbursts is getting out of hand!

I slapped him. I just couldn't take it how right he was.

"You know what I'm leaving! We are taking a break! Have fun with him!"

"Roman wai-"

He slammed the door and left. Wow this is just like Deja Vu but this time the reason is evident. I just lied down on my bed, looked to the ceiling with tears coming down my face.

***********************************
Wow talk about drama! Will this drive Seth and Sasha more close? Whats going to happen at Las Vegas? Stay tuned!