Stephanies Ultimatum

Sunday 4th March 2018
Location: New York

"Hey Sasha." As he gives me a big, warm hug.

Gosh his cologne, it smelled so good! I just didn't want to let go. Just a while longer.

"Here are some roses to define your strong willed spirit." He says giving me a gentle smile.

"Awww Seth. You shouldn't have. Thank you!"

"No problem. Shall I escort you to the hotel?"

"Sure."

He opened the door for me and waited for me to enter. His door was still closed so I opened it.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

While on the way to my hotel room, we started to catch up while listening to some classic 80's music.

"You've been gone for too long."

"I know."

"Nia has a winning streak. She never lost a match last year. If she wins at Wrestlemania then it will be a year that she has the title."

"Wow I never knew. Nia has gotten stronger I see." I chuckled.

"What's so funny?!" Seth asks looking confused

"Nothing. Just means I have to get stronger! I am not going to lose until I retain my title. That is a promise!"

"Add a girl! I know you can do this Sasha."

He then held my fist. My fist then unwrapped from its strain and my fingers gently coiled inbetween his fingers. We held hands you could say. It felt so intricate, so intermite. I couldn't stop blushing. I was speechless.

"Just promise me Sasha that you will win."

I looked into his eyes.

"I will."

We arrived at the hotel. He opened the door for me. We walked until we stopped at the entrance.

"Well all the best Sasha."

"Thank you so much Seth."

"No problem. Anything for you."

He came closer. His mouth ready to make contact with mines. However, his big hands where on my cheeks softly grabbed and made his mouth onto my forehead. He gave it a gentle, soft kiss. The kiss was filled with passion but restraint to further temptation. It was a sign of love that was much to be desired. I was numb for a moment.

"Kickass tomorrow."

"Hehe."

Really thats all I could say? But what else would I have said. My cheeks were blushing like a clown, unable to form words. Gosh I just got hit by cupids arrow.

Raw Live Show
March 5/03/2018
At Barclays Centre-Brooklyn
Sasha's segment