Reveal- Part Two

My body was numb. I couldn't move. Seth carried me and chained my hands on either side. He also chained my legs so I wouldn't move them freely since I was in a hanging position. I look to my right slowly and see Bayley and Roman also chanied and unconscious.

I turn back to Seth and glare at him with all my hatred towards him. That starry-eyed look I had for him now turned into a dark, black and stilled look.

"Where are we?! What the fuck are they doing here?! Answer me you bastard!"

Seth then held my chin with his imdex finger and thumb. He started to look at me like some sort of cheerful lunatic smiling.

"Heh. I like it when you get like this Baby."

He leaned his face more closer to me. As he did, I headbutted him.

"Awww that hurt you bitch!"

He then gave me a hard slap that I turned my face to the right side.

"You like it like that don't you? Don't get so mad. You used to like when I slapped you hard during sex." He said so provactively adding a smirk at the end

"Shut the hell up! That was when I loved you and thought you was a good person but I see clearly now you are just a fucking coward!"

"Oh really huh."

He then comes closer to me again and starts to grab my throat and choke me.

"Well then shut the fuck up! You are going to stay quiet and listen like a good little slut!"

He then steps away. I began to cough. He comes back to give me some water which he forcibly does by opening my mouth with his hand and distance himself again.

"You see I drugged you, Bayley and Roman. Your bodies are numb for the moment, but you can only speak and listen. You're probably wondering how everything happened right?"

I did not say anything. He then began to get angry and scream at me.

"Answer me bitch!"

I just couldn't believe that this was him. All our memories together were just lies. This is the true Seth Rollins! I wanted to cry but my rage took over. I just wanted to hit him badly and get out of here with Bayley and Roman but that was not an option right now.

"Yes! But first where the fuck are we?!"

The place seemed dark full of chains, wrenches, a table full of sharp objects and chemical stuff. Well thats all I could see from this point, everywhere else was dark.

"Hmph fine. We are under a warehouse in a basement. Now then listen."

I interjected him again.

"Where is Alexa?!"

"Ergh fine I'll answer some of your questions but ask too much and I will hurt you. Alexa is fine don't worry. She'll wake up soon. I only knocked her out to lure you in. You see I knew you were going to visit her. You caught up so quickly. You're very smart babe."

"Don't call me that you sick cunt!"

"I will call you whatever I want! You're mine!"

"Says who! We are through! I'm not your piece of fucking property!"

"Hahahaha if you say so. Well then what else you wanna ask before I make you sleep again huh?"

"Why are we here?! If you were after me then you should have just brought me here instead of them too!"

"Ahhh shut up. Don't think you're that special. They also have to be here, they play a role."

"A role?!"