Short Q&A

I've only got 3 questions asked, but after them, I will tell you some things about myself.

Question 1. Asked by: aehlyn13, What made you decide to make this book?

That is actually an interesting question, as it has multiple answers. One of the reasons is I have always had an interest in writing, and I have written so much, even at a very young age. I could read when I was about three and I started writing sloppily, when I was about five. I've always loved writing and when I got into Wattpad, a whole world opened up for me. I saw many books, very similar to the one I'm writing. I realized from then on that I wanted to make books like those, but with my own Jack-um...spin on it..? (My name does not go well when trying to sound creative)
I hope that was a good answer!

Question 2 Asked by: aehlyn13, What pets do you have, and how many?

I have two adorable kitties named Cinnamon and Toby. They are simply so cute to play with. Toby is the alpha-male, and he is extremely intelligent. He is also, comically overweight, but that's what makes him even more irresistible. Cinnamon is a huge cat, but very skinny. He loves to pee on the furniture, and other things so he is an outdoor cat most of the time. He loves to fit into boxes, and bring dead flowers to us at nighttime. Just thought I'd put that fact there.
I hope that was a good answer!

Question 3: Asked by Opal-Idk, What made you join the Steven Universe fandom and why?

Of the reasons why I joined the SU fandom this one is probably the biggest. There is this YouTube channel named PhantomStrider, and he loves this mysterious show called Steven Universe. I thought it was just gonna be this "other kids show" on CN, but I was SO wrong. I checked out a few of the episodes and I was blown away at the quality. I started watching SU around November of last year, so I was really lucky that already three seasons were just set out there for me. That is the basic reason why.
Hope that was a solid answer.

A few extra facts about me!
Name: Jack
Gender: Male
Grade: 8th
Interests: SU!, FNAF, YouTube, Nintendo, Drawing, Writing, anything horrifying and scary.
Fav. Color: Red and Black
Fav. Movie: Poltergeist
Fav. Genre: Horror&Romance
Relationship Status: :) I'm a troll
Cats or Dogs?: Kitteh (CATS)
Fav. Main SU Gem: Pearl
Least Fav. SU character: Kevin
Fav. Minor gem: Blue Zircon and Aquamarine. Hon. Mentions: Bismuth, Centipeetle, Holly Blue Agate.
Fav. Episode: The Trial and That Will Be All
Least Fav: Shirt Club, Say Uncle and Rocknaldo.

That's it for now! If you guys have any more questions, please comment questions and requests!

Milestone chart:
400 reads
500 reads
1k reads
2k reads
AND SO ON...lol
You guys are awesome!
Bye!