Chapter 24

AN:

O eto na ang inaabangan ng karamihan. POV ni Fafa Ice! Nawa’y masiyahan kayo. 

Ice

It’s 10pm and I dont feel sleepy. I’m thinking of having a glass of wine but I just thought that it’s so boring doing that thing alone. So I went out of the room and go straight to a bar not far from our hotel. I heard from the gang that there’s an excellent bar around named Sula Bar. According to them, it’s located at the poolside and they offer drinks and cocktails perfect for a night out.

The place was full of people. I shouldn’t be surprised. Summer ngayon at maraming bisita ang resort na ito. And I heard na kahit hindi summer, marami pa rin ang mga nagtse-check in dito to think that this is a luxury resort. It just happened that the number of people became double during this season.

I entered the place walked directly at the counter saka umorder nang maiinom. Mas maganda nang ditto ako tumambay. At least there are people around. Magulo ang isip ko lately. I’ve experienced this before. Pero mas malala yata ngayon. Ilang buwan na akong walang matinong tulog. Mula pa noong nanggaling ako sa Batangas. And the person behind this? Iisa lang. It was Clarisse. I don’t know what’s into her. Masyado akong binubulabog ng konsensya ko. And everytime I close my eyes, mukha nya ang nakikita ko. Gusto kong saktan ang sarili sa pagpapakatanga.

I’ve been in love to Tanya before. Even though I know the feeling was mutual between her and Andrew, sumubok pa rin akong manalo. But then, I lose. Nasaktan ako, I admit. It took me years to move on from that painful experience. And I did. Nagawa kong kalimutan lahat. Nagawa kong ibalik ang dating ako. But not my heart. I’ve been cold ever since then.

But I didn’t expect that somebody will bring my heart back to life again. She woke up my interests. For the second time, she taught me how to fall in love. And I’ve never been so happy when she told me that she feels the same way for me. Pero pinalagpas ko lang ang chance.

Pero natuto na ako. And this time, I wont let things just drop into the ground without doing nothing. Not this time.

“Hey! I’m surprised to see you here.”, napalingon ako sa tabi ko and I’m even surprised when I saw Jake.

“Me either. I thought you’re injured. How’s your foot?”, I took a gulp of my beer. Umorder na rin sya ng drinks nya saka sumagot.

“It’s getting better. I just cant stay to my room while I’m here. I don’t want to miss the fun since we’re staying for only 3 days.”, inisang lagok nya lang ang laman ng shot glass nya.

“I agree…” that’s a lie. Honestly, I joined this event because I thought he’s not coming over due to his project in Batangas. Hindi ko tuloy makausap ng solo si Clarisse dahil mas malala pa sya sa langaw na palaging nakasunod.

“How about you? Mabuti nakasama ka sa event na to kahit busy ka.”, sabi nya.

“Cause I want to be close to someone…” napansin kong napalingon sya sakin.

“We’re talking about Clarisse here, am I right?”, good thing mabilis syang maka-pick up.