44|My smile.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

Zarnish POV:

"Zarnish?" She called me out and my steps ceased. How did she know me?

"Yes?" I asked her confused.

"You don't remember me?" She asked with a surprise in her tone.

"Umm, sorry I don't.", I passed her a sheepish smile when her eyes simply widened. There I noticed another girl, her twin came and stood along her. They both were way too gorgeous. Any guy would loose his heart to them.

"Are you sure?" She sounded so surprised.

"Ahh.. yeah", I replied but before any furthur talk here came big boss.

"Zarnish", the authority in his voice was enough to sent shiver down my spine.

"Come back here", I detected anger in his tone. I swivelled my head in his direction to witnessed his nostrils flared. He stormed in my way and pull me to him, far away from the two girls.

I saw them stepping backward a little, there was a hint of fear on their faces.

"Go back to hut", he ordered me clutching my arm.

"What? You're hurting me", I wiggled under his grip but he made me turn and now I faced him.

"Just go back", he scolded and pointed to the house. I didn't like his attitude, I couldn't stop the tears pricking my eyes.

"Just go", and now he yelled making me cringed in fear.

He looked like a monster but why he's acting such way? I snatched my hand from his wild grip and almost ran to the hut with tears recklessly escaping my eyes. I wouldn't talk to him now.

I heard some loud shouts behind me but I simply ignored and ran to the room before locking myself inside. He just insulted me in front of everyone.

Who were those girls? His mistresses? His past? Who were they that he treated me so miserably. I hate him, he's a monster, I wouldn't let my heart fall for him anymore. Ughhhh. I kicked the pillow and crashed into the bed sniffing against the duvet.

The time passed by but he didn't show up. Why he's not coming to apologize? Did he think that it's my fault to talk to them? I didn't even know them.

A knock on the door distracted the train of my thoughts from its track.

"Zarnish", his soft voice pierced the door and came to me. No, I wouldn't open.

"Hey, listen, open it", he again tapped it but I didn't reply.

"Atleast say something tigress", no I won't say anything nor I would open the door.

"Okay I'm sorry", he apologized with so much softness in his tone that my heart clenched and I cried louder, I couldn't help it.

"Hey hey, open the door Zarnish", this time he hit the wooden door harder and seemed panicked.

"Zarnish please", he continued his effort but I didn't budge.

After a while the sound died and I felt alone. Okay so he's gone, so soon? I heard tapping on the window and my head turned with a jerk that my neck bones almost broke, he hooped inside through the window dusting off his hands. I turned back my face and rubbed my puffy eyes feeling him advancing to me.

He sat cross legged in front of me on the bed and took my hands in his, I tried to protest but my efforts went in vain as his metallic grip was so strong.