32|Announcement.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

Morning.

Writer POV:

The couple was sleeping peacefully in eachother's arms, she was hugging his chest tightly while he had wrapped his hands around her holding her in much protected manner. The curtains were drew properly so sun rays couldn't be the reason to disturb their beauty sleeps but the phone ringtone could always do that.

He groaned in his sleep when the loud ear piercing sound of his phone made contact with his eardrums, he tried to flip but felt himself bounded, after a while he was able to registered her presence in his arms, he pecked her forehead and searched for his phone, it was tossed under the pillow.

"Hmm", he was damn sleepy, without glancing caller ID he just picked up the call.

"What?" His eyes shot open and the message given to him accelerated his heartbeat. He couldn't believe what he heard. How could that happen?

He wanted to react but couldn't, he didn't want to disturb his tigress sleeping but he was losing his mind, his anger was reaching at its peak but he controlled.

"I'm coming", his tone was as hard as a rock and he hung up without hearing what the person was saying on the other side.

He gently tucked away his hand from under her, she flinched and he tapped her head gently till when he was sure she slept away. He kissed her cheek and got off the bed.

Mohaib POV:

I sped up the car, my anger was reaching to the height, how could this fu****g happen? Despite all the security how the fu** did that happen? I punched the steering wheel feeling the pain erupting in my hand. I wanted to break off someone's head, Uhhh, why again? Dammit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled on top of my lungs as soon as I stepped in the building but in return I only received silence, a deadly silence. I would kill them all, they're just good for nothing.

I grabbed the collar of Mobin, my most trusted man. He was standing like a statue, his lips were also zipped.
I kept showing my rage but dare they look back in my eyes. Their silence was killing me more.

"How the fu** that happened? Dammit, TELL ME!!", I roared throwing the vase with full force to the nearest wall, some gasps erupted in the environment.

"We had no idea", a blank voice of Mobin came amplifying my anger more. Without registering I landed a tough punch on his face, he knocked to the ground.

"Why you have no fucking idea?" I yelled again feeling my veins popping. He got up slowly but didn't look back in my eyes. What that motherfu****r would do now, he had got the chance again, I beat him to death but still he had strength to ran away. How could he run away? I punched the wall getting more outrageous.

"Sir we are trying to find him", he again spoke, one more time he would to speak I would cut off his tongue.

"Shut the fu** up, you all are just waste of time, can't you just handle a fu***g person dammit", I whispered through the gritted teeth trying to suppresses my anger when suddenly my phone buzzed off. I wanted to smile but couldn't, I just picked the call.

"Where are you?" Her soft velvety voice came through the phone, I was in bad need to hug her. I just wanted her in my embrace. Honestly my anger did drain to an extent.

"Just out for some work", I informed her trying to kept my tone as steady as possible.

"Is everything okay?" Now she spoke with so much concern in her voice.