2|What's this feeling?

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~

Morning.

Zarnish POV:

The sharp rays of light pierced through the curtain slit and attacked my eyes.

"Urghhh", groaning, I flipped to the other side and soon collided with something hard like really hard.

"Oucchhh", my head hurts. I opened my one eye to find myself resting on the cold floor. Ughh, I fell off the bed again. A while later I registered the surrounding, opss I wasn't in that dungeon like store room but a peaceful white small yet cozy room. Ahh, I remembered last night I came with Aunty Parveen here. Thanks to that BIG BOSS, I was here, free from that hell like place.

"Now I can live in peace", I stretched my limbs and got up rubbing my agonising head.

"Zarnish Appi", the kids of orphanage shouted and ran in my direction, they attacked me and knocked me down on the floor. Aww, these cute kids were blessings, they're so full of life, I feel blissful to be around them. They're not fake like that cruel world, let it be I don't care. I brushed away the thoughts and stood up from the floor.

"Zarnish beta (child) what are you going to cook today?" Aunty Parveen asked me emerging out of her room. That lady was a motherly figure I had, her heart was so pure and golden, a role model for me, I love her so much.

"I was thinking to make chocolate muffins for all the kids today according to my recipe", I announced and all the kids screamed in joy, they're so lovely.

*****

Mohaib POV:

I got dressed in my casual sweatshirt and jeans, putting my revolver in my pocket I slipped in my car. Today I had to find that stupid girl, she hadcto pay for many things. I'm not gonna leave her, she's gonna face my wrath. She had no idea what she welcomed by messing with me, with the big boss.

"I'm coming to you my tigress", I mumbled and brought the engine to life.

I fetched out all the information about that girl and now I was planning to pay them a surprise visit.

KNOCK KNOCK....

I was knocking for the third time and these fu****g people weren't answering, maybe because they're unaware who visited them.

"Wait... whose the impatient person there? Can't you just wait, I'm-" the words died in that same lady's mouth from yesterday, her face turned pale. I smirked mentally. Woah, I can bring the sh*t out of people, I'm winning at this job.

"Well hello lady", I could clearly see her lower lip trembling, a smirk automatically formed on my lips, how much I enjoy scaring others. It feels too good.

I brushed her aside and stepped in that small house.

"Zarnish", was the first word that left my mouth but only my voice came back as echo.

"Where is she?" I asked that lady but I guess someone ripped off her tongue.

"What, cat got your tongue? Where is she tell me", now she was getting on my nerves.

"Whose shouting-" an old man appeared but soon his words also died in his mouth.

"Where's Zarnish?" I asked him but his mouth was also zipped. I saw two more girls appeared out of the room but they all froze in their positions, of course they didn't expect a visitor like me.