4|Fallen for her.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

Night.

Mohaib POV:

I put another bullet in his head, how dare he played a dirty game with me, he thought to fool me around with his tricks, huh, he had no idea whom he was messing with.

I kicked his lifeless body and walked away from the dark alley towards my car.

Today was one hectic day. Look what I had to do for my tigress, I never work for people, they work for me, the funny part was that I swap the room with broom stick. Huh, can you fu****g imagine of a Mafia boss doing such thing.

"Clean it properly", she ordered me as if I was her maid. I glared back at her but she just smirked. I sometimes wonder why don't I get angry around her, her teasing amuses me, she's fun.

"Now serve all the patients in this ward with water and yes talk to them really sweetly", her orders continues.

"Yes mam", I bowed my head and received a giggle from her.

Come on she needs to stop being this adorable, she's making me lose my sanity with time. She left making me dumbfounded with her laugh.

Her face was still stuck in my mind, I didn't know when I entered my mansion. Killing the engine I stepped out of the car walking towards my room. A shower I needed.

I was laying on my bed, as usual unable to drift into slumber when my phone buzzed.

"Yeah! Mobin?" My right hand man called.

"Yes, I put him to death, don't worry he tasted his own medicines, how dare he spy on me, but find if any other person is involved", my teeth were gritting. I hung up after small convo.

Pleasure pleasure, I was in need of pleasure. I wish my tigress to be in my arms, but come on I'm not one lucky human in this case. I dialled my mistress no. and called her.

Sorry tigress, I wish you were here, but don't worry, soon I would make you mine. A smile again formed on my lips even thinking about her.

Next morning.

Zarnish POV:

The second day was also going well, hahahah, big boss, I found him funny, his perks of being rich wasn't working out here. Ohh come on! he came on his own here. I would show you what the real life is Mr. Boss. No one's superior than other, I would fit this thing in proud mind of yours,
mark my words BIG BOSS *note the sarcasm*.

"The work is going really well Zarnish, thankyou so much my child", aunty Parveen hugged me appreciating my efforts.

"Aww, come on aunty, it's both of our hardwork. Well I'm also happy with the success", I grinned ear to ear making her smile wide.

How much I love to make other smile or laugh I only know.

I was thinking to visit the nearby hospital where some other volunteers were alloted on their duties. Well our so called BIG BOSS was also there. I stepped out of the house, it was so hot out here, the sun rays were perforating my skin raising the body temperature, I felt nauseated suddenly. I walked slowly along the pathway when the same pain again hit my head, it hurts bad. My vision was covering with black big dots, now I couldn't see, the ground below me felt to shake, I lost my balance and stumbled but luckily the ground didn't hit me.