25|Disentangling the past.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~~

Night.

Zarnish POV:

My legs were wobbling, I felt like that my world came crashing down, everywhere it was dark and silence, a silence to eat you. It was scary, it seemed dangerous. His cold hand around mine made it feel scarier, I jerked away my hand from his grip and stood up, I knew I was all red because of shock, the tears were streaming down my cheeks but I wasn't bellowing or crying my heart out becuase I was in utter shock.

He was standing in front of me, his face had worry but that was all fake, I knew he was pretending so that I could trust him, I knew what would be his next words,

'Babe, don't worry, they'll be fine'

'Zarnish please, hold on yourself, I won't let anything happen to them'

'I'm so sorry baby, trust me I'll make that bastard taste pain'

'You have to trust me... and blah blah blah blah'.

Liar, liar he's a fu****g liar. Since we have met he had always mentioned to take care of me, of them, of us but he failed becuase his promise was a lie, he's a loser, a fu****g loser.

"Baby... listen", I heard his voice but that voice seemed terrible to me. Lies were screaming from his tone.

I steeped back but he hold my face in his hands. I pushed him, I wanted him to be away from me, very far.

"Zarnish", his tone was soft but I again loathed his voice.

He stepped forward but I gestured him to stop, his steps halt, he was staring me with a shocking expressions plastered on his face.

"Stay away", I barely wishpered, my voice cracked but I controlled myself.

But he being him came forward again.

"STAY AWAY DAMMIT", I screamed and he got stiffened.

Mohaib POV:

Her loud voice echoed, she shouted on me making me braced in my tracks.

"YOU LAIR", she again shouted.

'You lair', his voice echoed in my ear.

"YOU FU****G BASTARD", she continued.

'You fu****g bastard', his voice again snapped in my mind.

"YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF".

'You only think about yourself'.

"A MEAN, CHETAER AND FU****G LIAR".

'A mean, cheater and fu****g lair'.

"THIS ALL IS HAPPENING JUST BECAUSE OF YOU", her teeth grind as she screamed her lungs out.

'This all is happening because of you', his loud hard voice made some tears welled up my eyes.

"Zarnish?" I barely spoke.

'Dad?" I called him out.

"JUST SHUT UP", she yelled.

'Just shut up', he slapped across my face, a hard one, enough to knocked me down on the floor.

"If anything happen to them, I'll make sure to kill you with my bare hands without giving it a second thought that you're my fucking husband", she was gripping my collar, I was standing dumb, past and present both were eating me up.