13|Taking care.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~

Writer POV:

"Hey Zarnish, I have heard you're hurt, are you OK now?" Fariha asked as she entered the room, Zarnish didn't speak instead she kept staring that girl in front of her who's acting skill were worth appreciating. Zarnish wanted to dug her claws in her eyes and pulled out her eyeballs from her socket. B***h.

"Mohaib ran from the meeting without giving it a second thought, I had to wrap it up that's why I couldn't leave with him", Fariha said making Zarnish to narrowed her eyes. She didn't get her words. Mohaib darted his eyes between Zarnish and Fariha passing a perplexed look to Zarnish.

"Are you ok?" Fariha asked again placing the bouquet on the side table and sat on the chair near the bed.

Zarnish only nodded slightly passing a small smile to her.

Zarnish POV:

What she's talking about? Was she in the meeting with big boss then who was that girl, she looked so like Fariha. Her body and hair did match Fariha. I averted my gaze to big boss who was looking at me, I felt embarrassed to judge someone so quickly, he told me not to do judge so early. Sh*t.

"Mohaib you should tightened the security around your house, it's not good what just happened", I heard her voice but I closed my eyes. I needed rest, her voice was banging in my head, couldn't she be quiet for a while, such a chatterbox.

"Yeah I'll but for now let Zarnish rest", I heard big boss, Fariha's voice died, thanks big boss.

"Okay see you later, take care Zarnish", I heard her again after a while, she patted my shoulder and I only nodded in return.

Something was fishy about this girl, I had to find it.

Evening.

Zarnish POV:

"I'm going to take Zarnish back to home", I heard big boss voice when my sleep broke. I opened my eyes to see him standing near the door frame talking to the doctor.

"Big boss she needs rest, she has to be admitted in the hospital", the doctor said politely.

"If I'm saying I'm gonna take her home then I'll, just make all the necessary arrangements and don't talk back", I saw him gripping his collar, why he's so angry?

"Mo-Mohaib", I called him out, my voice barely audible but he heard it. He jerk the doctor's body back and almost rushed in my direction, he sat on the edge of the bed and hold my hand looking in my eyes.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked while stroking my cheek with the back of his hand, his touch sent shiver. He looked tired and pale.

I nodded.

"Why are you angry?" I barely spoke, my throat stinging.

He closed his eyes for nanosecond and then opened again to look back in mine.

"I'm worried for you that's all", he passed a small smile to me before turning his head away towards the doctor who was still in his position.

"Make all the arrangements, tell my men all the things needed, I'll take her home tonight", he ordered to which the doctor nodded and left. Poor man.

"You don't need to be so rude to him", I kinda scolded big boss, perks yeah, he doesn't get angry on me so yeah.

"Stop defending him, he needs to understand I can't let you stay here, it's dangerous", he sounded little upset before turning his head away.