24|Love only for me.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

A

fternoon.

Zarnish POV:

Big boss fell asleep soon after taking his lunch and medicine, ohh GOD.. when would I stop calling him big boss.

During the whole ride from the main door to his room he kept acting like a drama queen and I played along, that was fun trust me. I liked his this jolly side.

"Ma'lady, what if I fall and the floor breaks, will you slide down with me to the depths of the earth?" He said while making faces like a bitch who acts all innocent while battling her eyelashes.

"Ohh yes gentleman, I'll explore the depths of the earth with you", I winked back supporting him to the lift.

Yes his big mansion has elevator.

"What if we got to the water? Do you know how to swim?" He dropped his head on my head battling his lashes to look for an answer.

"No... but I'm sure you'll hold me along", I passed him a smile and he smiled back, a wide one, he looked amazing when his pearly white teeth shone under the dim light of elevator.

"Always", he kissed the side of my head returning to his self, an electric spark ran across my body.

"You're blushing", he pulled me to him when the ding of the lift snapped me back from my blushing session and we stepped out.

He was laying on his bed staring the ceiling holding my hand. He forced me to sit along with him, well I enjoys his company anyways.

After a while maid appeared with his lunch, while making faces and whinning like a spoiled kid he gulped in all the food along with his medicines.

He's sleeping soundly still holding my hand, his cold hand gave me goosebumps but I loved to stay close to him now.

I scanned his sharp features from near, his black silk hair fell on his forehead, his lashes long, I wondered why boys have long lashes when they're not in need of it. Huh! a sharp jaw like a knife, his pointed nose and full lips, I averted my gaze, something happened in my belly. Well honestly he was really handsome.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair wondering what could have happened in his past, I meant the way he act, that RDX guy, his all stresses and rudeness, something must have happened in his past, why he suddenly gets furious on the mention of his family, what could have happened? I needed to know alot of things and I would find the answer of each and every question. If he's in need of any help I would always be there for his aid as it's my responsibility to take care of this spoiled child.

I ruffled his hair when he flinched little and flipped to other side, now my hand was free. I dragged the covers up his sleeping form before retreating out of the room.