19|Getting closer.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

Night.

Zarnish POV:

The sleep was far away from my eyes, though I was so much tired but sleep was not coming to meet me. Now I was tired of laying on that huge couch. Big boss was fast asleep, snoring a little in the silence. He looked peaceful while he sleep, maybe it's the only time when he find cessation. I stared at his face, there's something happened in his past, he looks lost and annoyed whenever I come up with the talks regarding his parents. I need to find. But why I was so curious? I let out a long sigh.

With closed eyes my head was leaning against the wall behind when I heard some panting, my eyes shot open and head snapped in big boss direction, he was flinching in his sleep as if he was trying to fight for himself, I got up and ran to him, he was mumbling something.

"No, please, don't go, I need you, please stay, don't leave me alone, I'm scared", his words sent shiver across my body.

I shrugged his shoulders but he was not coming out of his nightmare. The sweats covered his face, he was panting hardly. Ohh GOD... what should I do?

"Big boss", I tapped his cheek but he was in deep trauma.

"Wake up", my voice cracked, great, I couldn't even control myself. Control Zarnish, be strong.

"Big boss", I shrugged him hard.

"NOOOOOO", a loud scream left his mouth and he woke up panting hard as if he had ran a marathon. Sweat beads trickled down his chest, his hair were messy, his head fell in his hand, he looked so miserable.

"Big boss", I grabbed his shoulder but he pushed me away, really harder that I fell on the ground.

"JUST GO AWAY DAMMIT", he yelled, his eyes blood shot. He looked like a wild beast.

I was not the one to give up though, I got up and grabbed his arms, he protested but gave up after a while, I took him in an embrace, he tightened the hug furthur by pulling me more into him. His face in my chest, his warm breaths on my skin gave me goosebumps but I found warmth there.

He was not crying, he was just panting hard. I wonder if he ever cry.

I rubbed his bare back and ruffled his hair, he still didn't let me go. He pulled me down and nuzzled his face in my neck, his breaths on my neck made the hair on the nape of my neck to stand.

"Stay", he whispered. We remained like this for God knows how long, my heart was not allowing me to back off, I felt fine staying in his arms. A while later he lifted his head and looked in my eyes, there was not tear in them but I found fear. I caressed his cheeks and he kept staring me. I wanted to get into the boundaries he created around him, I wanted to pass into his soul. I wanted to know his secrets, his past, the reason of his cold heart. I wanted to know him.

"Will you stay?" He asked in a whisper. I blinked twice unable to find the answer of his question.

After a while I realized I was on his lap, a sudden heat rushed up my cheeks. He laid down, with me on his top, my eyes widened and I stirred under his grip but he flipped me, my back was facing him, he put his chin on my shoulder kissing my shoulder, I closed my eyes. He then nuzzled his face in my neck and pulled me into him. He put his one leg on mine with a hand around my waist, I felt many chills and shivers across my body with goosebumps. My heart was thumping loudly, he must have heard the beat.