21|Fell in the trap

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

Morning.

Zarnish POV:

I thought to cook myself this morning becuase I felt so bored, the sleep seemed far away from my eyes. Just after offering my morning prayers I laid down for a sleep but it was far far from my eyes, maybe lost in some mountains. Well whatever.

I was thinking to make my favourite chocolate muffins. (A/N.. jeez, I love them so much, yum yum).

There was silence in the whole mansion, all maids were also in their quarters, they usually show up till 8 30.

Well I was busy with the work when I heard some rustling of leaves outside in the lawn, the kitchen window opens to the lawn. I peeked out but there was no sign of anyone.

I again got indulged in my work when a loud thud was echoed. The spoon from my hand fell contributing more to that noise. My heart picked a beat but I again looked out of the window to see someone in black laying on the floor in front of the tree. I heard some murmers and soon big boss people were surrounding that someone near the tall tree trunk.

I couldn't even call them, my hijab was not on my head and my dupatta was no where to be seen. I should be much more careful, what if Fakhir came.

I saw them flipping the body, they were talking among themselves, they were whispering but I couldn't able to catch their words though I was far more curious.

I saw them lifting that body and then they disappeared, may be they dumped him in the store, ofcourse they had to inform it to big boss. I sighed and was blending the batter again when I felt a presence behind, his scent hit my nostrils, I was not left in any doubt to recognise the person behind me.

"Hey", I heard his sexy deep voice, it sent chills. I felt him putting his chin on my shoulders and wrapped his arms around my waist, what was he doing? He then nuzzled his face in my neck making heat rushed up my body, I felt tingling sensation all over but trust me it felt good.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered, I was feeling nervous.

"Shhhh", he mumbled against my neck, his warm breaths were giving me goosebumps.

"Just let me make my morning beautiful", he mumbled again making me blushed on his words. He does make me feel special all the time.

"Someone will come", I replied when I started blending again.

I should just stop myself from doubting him, he's my husband I should treat him that way, I should give him all the respect he deserves. I need to be open to him so that he can be open to me, I want to know about the secret of RDX, I want to know why he always gets tense whenever I come up with his family, I need to know if he's really a criminal or not? I need to know alot of things about him, I'm now hell curious. I should give him a chance.

"Morning buddy", it was Fakhir's voice as he entered the kitchen, ohh sh*t, my hijab or my dupatta. Big boss was still in that position, ohh GOD, he should stop it now. I flinched under his grip, he lifted his head, I tilted my head a little in his direction, he left my waist and hide me behind him, well I was completely hidden behind his hulk figure. I peeked from his back to see Fakhir grabbing a milk bottle from the fridge.

"Morning", big boss replied again in his sexy voice. Ahhh.

"I'll not be attending today's meeting", Fakhir said.