28|Revealing Enigma.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~~

Night.

Mohaib POV:

After our small talk in the car Zarnish didn't utter a single word, she didn't even cry, I wondered why she was acting that way. What could have happened, I didn't have enough guts to ask her, I was already a loser who failed at keeping her save and now I wasn't that courageous to stand in front of her and ask her to enlighten me with the details.

She was sleeping on the other side of bed, I didn't hear a single sob from her side, why she's not crying and telling me everything.

I got a call from Fakhir that RDX has been arrested but still there's no information about kids, that fu**er was not spilling out the truth, check his guts he's not afraid of cops even. Well I had to make him taste pain more and more.

I was resting on the other side of bed when the door knocked, I wanted to shout but I didn't want to disturb Zarnish so I just quietly walked to the door and opened it, my brows must be knitted in confusion to see my two guards.

I walked out closing the door behind quietly.

"What is that?" I knew my tone was cold, I was just so disturbed.

"Sir we need to tell you something", one of the man spoke.

"We have been waiting to tell you from the morning but you're not giving us a chance", the other one said.

"You're complaining to me about me?" I snorted on their stupid acts.

"You'll surely regret for not listening to us earlier", one of them said with a tough tone. Ohoo, check their guts, damn, I would fire them.

"You know who you're talking to?" I stepped forward but to my surprise he didn't back off, wow, no more bossiness. Great, I should punch myself.

"Fariha came this morning and took away Zarnish madam and she's behind the plan of this kidnapping", he spoke in blank tone making me stepped back in what surprise.

"What?" I managed to utter that only.

"Yes. We tried to talk to you but you didn't listen, you can ask Zarnish madam", he continued but I stayed silent becuase I was dangling in bad confusion. How could this be possible, Fariha was with me and yes that girl who seemed like a twin of Fariha who was she? What's reallt going on?

"Fariha was with me then who was she?" I questioned myself more, they remained quiet.

"Fariha is in the dark room, we caught her and then imprisoned her", he informed me polietly after a while.

"Is she?" I asked for more confirmation and they nodded in yes.

"Great", I felt a little happiness, maybe I would be able to open the knots of confusions.

I ran to the basement and flew open the door of that room, there she was sitting at a far corner curled up in a ball and what sobbing.

"Mohaib", she softly spoke with puffy eyes and almost ran in my direction, I was frozen in my tracks when I felt her arms around me, she was crying against my chest complaining about what happened to her earlier. I had no idea how should I react but I knew my men didn't lie to me. After a while I just pushed her back clenching my jaw I passed her a glare. She stared  me back with amusement reflecting from her eyes.

"What the f**k?" I growled on her face and saw her flinching when she took two steps back. I felt presence behind me, I turned my head to saw the same two men who informed me about her.