9|She's tough.

Happy reading. 🌹

~~~~~~~~

Zarnish POV:

He dropped me on the huge bed placed in the middle of the room. His eyes were dark and he was staring me back making me shiver under his cold gaze, this man had started intimidating me.

"Stop being so stubborn", he said in an authoritive tone. I scowled back at him but he didn't smile, it was strange as he always smile whenever I fight with him. He leaned in caging me between the bed and his huge body keeping his face at mere distance from mine, his icy blue orbs were hawking back at me. I felt knots in my belly, his closeness was doing something in my tummy. I gulped harder.

"We are meant to be together always", he said in a deep voice, deep enough to drown a living body.

"You're mine, only mine", his words raised my anger, I smacked his head with my fist making him stumbled backwards.

"Owww", I heard him winced when his rubbed his temples looking at me.

I pity myself at the moment, what I did I regretted it the next second.

I ran towards the door but he was fast enough to catch me, my back hit his chest, he caged me between his strong arms, I wiggled under his grip.

'Owww', 'leave me', 'you moron', 'bastard', 'Let me go', I kept fighting with him, punching his hands and head, I was dangling in the air. He didn't loose his grip around me, I guess my fists weren't affecting him. Then the only solution clicked my mind. I lowered my head and a loud grump echoed in the room.

"Ahhhhh", he screamed, wow my teeth they're sharp, I dug them in his skin. He abruptly let me go and I ran to the door but my luck as always was not on my side. That bloody door was locked. He planned well.

I turned the knob trying harder to open it but failed at every single attempt. I felt him coming in my way. I turned to see his 6ft. body hovering my little one. His eyes were again dark, that darkness sent chills down my spine. He extended his hands to get me but I dodged him and ran towards the bed picking the pillow in my hands, wow how sensible of me, as if I would hit him with it then he would surely pass out.

"Don't you dare come near me, I'll hit you badly until you get injure and pass away", I threatened him gritting my teeth. I saw his lips turned into a smirk as if he was enjoying the moment.

"Try me babe", he winked and walked in my way.

Mohaib POV:

Never in my whole life I have seen such a girl like Zarnish, she was strange that's why she's best. She hit me and then bit me, how daring of her. She kept running in the whole room away from me and I kept chasing her, how much I was enjoying that moment, I was on the edge to laugh but controlled it but with time it got difficult for me to suppress my laughter and I laughed out loud to an extent that tears covered my vision, how coulx someone be so adorable yet funny at the same time. She was angry I knew that but her way of showing anger was simply cute. She even threatened me but I love her threats as much as I love her swears, how peculiar of me now.

"Zarnish enough", I shouted when she stopped in her position, a side lamp in her one hand and pillow in other, her hijab was not in place, half of her hair were shown off, and about me, my half shirt was tucked in while half was dangling out, hair messy as she pulled them taking them in her fists. Wow, I was being tortured by a girl, I would feel ashamed if the world would get to know that my girl has made my appearance like this. I looked like a complete mess.