Chapter 30

**slight trigger warning in this chapter**

Madi's p.o.v. 

"You might want to close your eyes because this is going  to hurt." 

I yelped in pain as Taylor and Carter hit and kicked me repeatedly all over.

"Please st-stop" I quivered

"No way. You will get beat for the rest of your life. All because you are the one who took Hayes away."

"It wasn't my fault!" I said when Jack G kicked me down to the ground.

"YES IT IS" he yelled and kicked me in the face. It hurt like heck. I was in so much pain.

So you're probably wondering what in the freakin world I'm talking about. Well... you remember when I was still in the hospital? Yeah... Hayes was hit by a car and went into a coma. It is now 1 year later and of course I'm out of the hospital but he is still there. All the guys are blaming it on me. Well all of them besides Nash. But he moved back to North Carolina. So he doesn't know that the rest of the guys have been beating me up and torturing me. We all are still here in Texas just hoping Hayes will come out of his coma. But who knows if that'll ever happen. Until then, the guys will continue this I guess... oh yeah except for Shawn. He kind of just stands around and doesn't really provide any support to me but he doesn't hurt me either so I guess it's alright.

But they continue to beat me until Aaron says "We will be back tomorrow. Remember, you can't escape this town or else we will find you. Toodles."

And they all left.

Taylor's p.o.v.

I feel bad that we're beating up Madi. A few months ago I came to the realization that it wasn't really her fault that Hayes was hit by a car. We just all agreed that it happened because if she hadn't told him to leave her alone for a while then he wouldn't have run out and gotten hit. But I can't tell the rest of the guys that we should stop beating her because they'll think I'm a weakling.

"Taylor whatcha thinking  about?" Matt asked. 

"Nothing..." I answered.

"You okay?" Aaron asked.

"Yep perfect, just a little tired" I lied.

"Alright" he responded

Matt's p.o.v.

I hate Madi. She's a freaking idiot. She put Hayes in the coma and she has just messed up everyone's life. Ugh that stupid girl.

Madi's p.o.v.

I am in so much pain. They just left me here like they always have for the past year. I lay there quivering just hoping they don't come back but I know the same thing will happen tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next and the next. I just don't know when it will stop. I've been staying in a hotel that the guys have been paying for so that I stay here so they can torture me I guess.

I visit Hayes everyday. Usually after my "daily beating" because it makes me feel better going to talk to him even though he's in a coma. The doctors have told me that Hayes can hear whoever is talking to him even while in a coma, so I talk to him for about an hour. Sometimes more depending on the type of day I had. 

I walk to the hotel to get cleaned up before I go to see Hayes. I finally get to the hotel after about 30 minutes of walking and I'm exhausted. This is how it goes everyday. I go to my hotel room and take a shower. I watch as the water runs down my body and stings the bruises, scrapes, and scratches from the guys. And also... my self harm. Yeah I cut.

Anyways, I get out of the shower and get dressed in just some sweatpants and a baggy shirt. Put my hair in 2 side braids just to get it out of the way because I honestly haven't been caring about my looks. Then I slide on my jandels and grab my phone. Just the old iPhone 5 because I have no money and that's all the guys gave me. Then I left the hotel. 

I walked to the hospital which was only about a 20 minute walk from the hotel. I entered the hospital and made my way to Hayes' room. I walked in and tears ran down my face. Even though I see him like this everyday I still get emotional when I come.

"Hey Hayes. I've had another rough day. Nothing unusual" I told his sleeping body.

"Hayes I miss you so much. My life has been unbearable since you went into this stupid coma. I hope you can hear me. Because talking to you makes me feel better. Hayes, I love you. I know I say that almost everyday, but I hope you know that I truly mean it. I forgive you for cheating on me. We can move passed that if you just wake up. Please wake up soon Hayes."

I cried and cried. I sat in that room for 2 and a half hours when I noticed out the window that the sun was setting and I needed to start walking back to the hotel before dark. I was here for an unusually long amount of time.

"Hayes I'm about to have to go. But before I do... there's something I need to tell you..." I paused almost hoping he'd wake up and respond or something.

"Hayes.. I have been cutting. A lot. My life just sucks. I've been thinking about ending it for a while now, but I've been holding back in case you wake up and things get better. But I just don't know if you will. I just miss you so much Hayes. The guys have been making my life a living hell. I just don't think I can deal with it anymore. Please forgive me if I leave you here on Earth? I love you. But I just can't do this anymore. If you ever wake up and I'm not here anymore  please just remember I always have and always will love you. Bye Hayes." I finished and left the hospital crying.

"Ma'am are you okay?" A nurse asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I answered and ran out and kept on running until I reached my hotel room.

I got to my room and threw open the door with the intention of climbing into bed and crying for the rest of the night. But then there was someone sitting on the bed.

"Hey Madi"

---------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING GUYS. NOW WE ARE FINALLY GETTING TO THE "BULLIED BY MAGCON" PART OF THE STORY WOOHOO

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEEE