Chapter 16

Matt's p.o.v

"Madi wait!" I yelled running after her.

She was too fast and I lost her. I turned back around and stomped back into the hotel and went to the guys.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK YOU GUYS" I yelled at them. My blood was boiling.

"Where's Madi??" Shawn asked worried. He wasn't involved in all of this because he's too nice, so I wasn't really upset with him.

"She ran off and I lost her. Thanks to THESE IDIOTS" I told him walking past him to the other guys.

"We didn't mean it" Aaron said with guilt on his face.

"Your only saying that because she actually heard you talking about her behind her back" I said rudely. I was mad.

"No!" He shouted back.

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Taylor! Explain yourself!!" I yelled to him.

"I was joking around!" He yelled back.

"Didn't seem like it!" I yelled to him.

"Well I was" he mumbled.

"Well I have no idea where Madi is or if she's okay and I have a few of you to blame for that" I said.

"We know and we're sorry" Carter, Taylor, Gilinsky, and Aaron all said.

"Okay well we just need to find her" I told them trying to calm down my anger.

"Yeah" Aaron said.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

I woke up slowly and felt my wrists and ankles ache in pain.

"OW!" I screamed as I squirmed around.

I felt something tight around my wrists and ankles making them hurt.

"Where am I?" I asked seeing if anyone would answer even though I highly doubted that anyone would.

It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing.

"Your trapped" I heard someone say.

I recognized the voice and then said "Cam! Your here too! Help me!"

"Honey I can't help you" he said.

"w-why n-not?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"Because I trapped you" he said and that's when I realized that the voice I heard when I blacked out was his voice.

"C-cam I'm scared" I said, tears starting to fall.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, at least not now" he said then I started full on crying.

"No no don't cry I was joking, I won't hurt you" he said and I tried squirming a little more.

"Don't try to do that, you'll just hurt yourself" Cam said.

"Cam why are you doing this?" I asked sad and confused.

"Because I love you" he answered.

"But if you love me then why are you scaring me and kidnapping me" I asked him very confused.

"Because you wouldn't like me so I thought if I forced you to like me then we could be together" he said which was crazy.

"But Cam you would have had more of a chance with me if we started as friends and grew closer together. Not like this!" I said becoming slightly angry with his reasoning.